Thread: 945-1 is back!
View Single Post

Old 11-17-2020, 08:36 PM

Liked 14,841 Times in 5,045 Posts

Hahaha well whoever owns your former pistol ain’t got NO RIGHTS to your image, you still own that! I think it’s pretty wild that you found another that is only four units from the one you formerly had.

I wonder what you intend to do with this pistol, if you don’t mind me saying? Here is why I ask... because if you plan to shoot and enjoy this one or perhaps even carry it, I would argue seriously against chasing down the original PC case.

What drives me to say this?! Simply, it’s the market for the PC case that has given me this opinion. Elite handguns are one thing, these small machines are fantastic, nearly works of art. The original PC case is, in my hands-on opinion, cheap and lousy chinese junk. If we could somehow get a magic answer, my guess is that when buying in volume, I’ll bet S&W barely paid $20 a piece for these things.

In new and untouched condition, the case looks classy. But don’t touch it. Don’t carry a handgun in it. Don’t put anything near it, because that cheap thing cannot take wear of nearly any sort.

It’s because they are extremely cheap. I understand that guys still love ‘em, partly or even mostly because we love all the original goodies, and I feel that way too. But something inside me curls up and dies when yet another buyer throws down two fifty for one of these cheap things that is only good at “completing the package.”

Bwahaha, this MIGHT be one of those subjects where I am way out in left field and nobody will agree with me, and that’s okay too.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: