View Single Post

Old 11-19-2020, 03:42 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte Smitten Wesson View Post
I'm curious what folks who live in states with restrictions on magazine capacity are carrying or otherwise what folks would carry should they move into a state with said restrictions.
Here in Massachusetts, pre-ban (pre-1994) >10-round magazines are still legal, so the folks who wish to carry a pistol with >10 rounds tend to carry guns that can accept pre-ban magazines.

For those who prefer to carry newer design guns for which pre-ban magazines are not available, there are a ton of pistols that get you to 10-rounds. You do not have to carry a native 10-round mag capacity pistol. You simply use a 10-round crippled magazine.

Now, if you are talking about native 10-round mag capacity pistols only, I think the Sig P365 is the current big winner in the small concealed carry category.

Prior to the P365, I liked the Ruger SR9c as a smallish modern plastic pistol that was 10-rounds mag capacity native. You don't hear much about them anymore.

Bottom line: Tons of options. No one favorite, but the P365 is selling here faster than pancakes.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: