View Single Post

Old 11-20-2020, 11:26 AM
US Veteran

Liked 39,483 Times in 10,050 Posts

I have downloaded this manual and others, have bought copies of Uncle Fester's Home Workshop Explosives, the Anarchist Cook Book etc and my Federal security clearance to enter unguarded international ports is still with me.

Working in a refinery they sometimes check you lunch box when entering. One thing they say they look for is explosives. That is really funny to me. I am going in to work on a big bomb, pressure vessels, pyrophoric chemicals, explosive vapors with really low flashpoints, acids, caustics, pressure vessels. The valves are right there and open just like a water spigot after you remove the plug with you channel locks. Now thats funny right there. There are tons of rules and procedures in placed to try to keep people from blowing the place up and they search you for explosives. Now thats funny right there.

Like my brother said, when they first started the all the background check deals after 911. Hey, they know where we have have been for the last 30 some years, mostly working in these things and we haven't blown one up, yet.
Thank God.

Last edited by steelslaver; 11-20-2020 at 11:32 AM.