View Single Post

Old 11-21-2020, 11:29 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 45,772 Times in 4,820 Posts
Smile Keith Brown Take on Kearsarge Grips

I loved Caleb's recent thread on original Kearsarge grips. Each and every one of them are unique pieces of functional art. I would love to own a set or two of the originals, but in spite of looking, over the years I have never found any avaialble for sale. BUT, I have been lucky enough to acquire several sets of Keith Brown grips that were carved in the Kearsarge style. So I would dedicate this thread to "Keith's Kearsarges" and ask you to post photos of your sets, and the guns they reside on. I'll start it off with some photos of mine:

An early set that lives on an 8 3/4" Registered Magnum:

Next is a set that lives on an H&H Zenher oak-leaf pattern engraved Model 29:

... and lastly, a set of K-frame beauties on a December 1934 K-22 Outdoorsman:

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your KB Kearsarges

Last edited by RKmesa; 11-21-2020 at 11:35 AM.
The Following 79 Users Like Post:
1Aspenhill, 1blindref, 22/32 JDF, 22hipower, 230grfmj, arjay, bananaman, beagleye, bigmoose, boykinlp, bracebeemer, brucev, bulldog06, cgt4570, daddio202, drgbike, fdover, gdogs, GerSan69, glowe, Green Frog, H Richard, hkcavalier, Iggy, IWK2HT, j38, JayCeeNC, Jebus35745, Joe Kent, KalamazooKid, krsmith58, kscharlie, KSK, lamarw, lawandorder, Lee Barner, LPD256, Luvmine, M29since14, MAB93, mbliss57, ME94, merl67, Mike, SC Hunter, mikepriwer, Modified, Moo Moo, moosedog, nate-dogg, NavySCPO, netcats, ontheroad20, paplinker, Porkie, quinn, RdrBill, RevolverP320, RGNewell, rocknroad, Rusty parrot, SAFireman, series guy, shrade, Simson-Suhl, smitholdtimer, sodacan, Speedo2, The Gila Bender, Thin Man, ThinManX, Thinnes, TLflag, Tom K, turnerriver, usm1rifle, usmc2427765, Walter Rego, Wiregrassguy, YeshuaIsa53