View Single Post

Old 11-26-2020, 03:26 PM

Liked 3,927 Times in 2,366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikld View Post
Yep, never fails. Someone mentions Lee (any product for any reason) and the Lee Haters crawl out and spew their vitriol throughout a previously good thread. I cannot understand why/how some otherwise "normal" people get so emotional about an inanimate tool and go out of their way to defame a whole company. I have Lee tools and Hornady, RCBS, Pacific, Lyman and probably more and actually the worse design of any tool I've purchased, I've come across is an RCBS product, but I don't go out of my way to defame RCBS ( the RCBS bench priming tool cannot be used flat on a bench. It must ne elevated 4" or have the handle hanging out over the bench edge. The designer was either asleep or drunk when it was designed and the company went on their "tool snob" fans who bought tools only by the color or name on the side). I have used hand and power tools for over 55 years to make a living and I know how to use hand tools. I have tried to duplicate "problems" Lee detractors have complained about and I am unable to replicate the problem most of the time...

But that's just my opinion and just like others I'm allowed...
Mostly because lee makes a lot of just poop. I have lee stuff, it works most of the time, but hard to argue that there isn't better & better usually cost more. If the point of any progressive is to make large volumes of ammo efficiently, lee is a dead last choice.

Last edited by fredj338; 11-26-2020 at 03:28 PM.