View Single Post

Old 01-01-2021, 10:55 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,333 Times in 616 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VASCAR2 View Post
Here are some pictures of ISP Duty holster and cuff case. The holster was issued with the 5904 and is a Don Hume marked H738 SH L NO 5M. The handcuff case is a Jay Pee. I was issue this cuff case in the Academy in 1988.

That's our holster and cuff case for sure. I didn't think ours was Bianchi because the only Bianchi picture I could find was like the 2nd holster you pictured with the stitching along the front. Ours was the smooth wrap around front.

Quote:
The S&W 5904 was not my issue pistol but I bought it a few years ago and the only difference is this 5904 doesn’t have Trijicon tritium night sights.
This is my issued 5904. I didn't carry it much. I was in investigations when we had the 3rd gen and carried a 6904. Towards the end of our S&W time I had a drug task force assigned to me and often carried a 645, 457, and/or Glock 23. One day at the range one of the guys said if I also wanted a 5904 he'd issue me one of those too. No reason to turn down that offer. The only time I carried it was when there was a detail where we were in uniform. When we went to the Glock I bought both the 5904 and 6904. The 5904 is the one I usually use for my LEOSA shoot.
When we went to Glock I usually carried a Glock 23 in a Safariland Level 3 model 070. I liked it for working crowds like the state fair, dignitary details, etc. I still have it but unfortunately it hasn't aged well. But then neither have I. Both of us are cracked in a few places and the finish wearing off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z.JPG (100.3 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by ispcapt; 01-01-2021 at 11:04 PM.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: