View Single Post

Old 01-03-2021, 03:03 PM

Liked 801 Times in 419 Posts
Thumbs up If only it were true??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandog View Post
Illinois isn't Communist, just Cook County !
Greetings Komrade SanDoggie, while it is much more conservative here in "Central O", driving around our small town of 1200, mostly farm and rural residents, I'm rather disappointed with a lot of what I see and hear..

I work in the public school system, and I'm very pleased that our staff is hard working and honestly rather conservative, and they care a lot about kid's and education! I'm proud to be a part of that..

but there are those, who apparently continue to grow in number, who do NOT defend our second ammendment rights or even our human rights, and vote to take away our many grand and glorious freedoms... it is indeed troubling, but like you, I agree that many of our concern's stem from Cook County where our freedom to "keep and bear" is routinely and roundly stolen, by those with no reverence for the price paid to win those freedom's...

I'd like to thank you, and all who serve, or have served in our military. Thank you for continuing to fight and guard our freedoms, particularly those of you whom are member's of the Smith and Wesson forum! Happy New Year!
The Following User Likes This Post: