View Single Post

Old 01-14-2021, 08:46 PM

Liked 530 Times in 189 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyd View Post
Having owned Chapuis Armes and Mulhouse MR73s, I could find no difference in quality in between the Chapuis Armes and Mulhouse examples.

Both revolvers, Korth and MR73, are excellent and quality wise compare in each and every respect, with the MR73 still maintaining a more traditional appearance.
I've been looking at new MR73s for a couple of years now and have yet to find one without a flaw, and I had the chance to check out multiple NIB MR73s side by side on several occassions. Some have weird stacking triggers, some appear to have almost no stacking, some cylinder releases wobble, some are stuck, some have uneven blueing, it's really really annoying. S&W has better quality control . And I've been told by a dealer that there were some problems with internal parts breaking and cracks in the undercut forcing cone, but I've never actually seen a defective one, or even a used one for that matter.

The current Korth revolvers are in a different class altogether, they are really super high quality, and you know it the moment you pick one up.

When was your Chapuis MR73 made? Maybe they dropped the ball in the last couple of years.