View Single Post

Old 02-07-2021, 01:49 PM

Liked 1,016 Times in 358 Posts

Fastbolt

I got my ISMI springs last night and it slides perfectly over my .260" kings guide rod and recoil spring reverse plug.

I have not shot this guy in a long time and currently the frame is being front strap checkered. Not sure when I will get it back.

I used to run WC shok buffs in it and it worked. This is the part I ordered and I might have mentioned it above, the ISMI guy told me rated for 15K. Not sure about that but I have a couple of spare just in case. I want to make sure it runs first.

Officer's Flat Wire Recoil Spring ISMI 22 lb

18DAI

I unfortunately got out of SW 3rd Gen because I got scared when parts went out of production. My 4566CQB was sold around 2009. I will PM you my serial number to verify.

my only SW besides revolvers is a Shield 9mm that the serial number is keeping me for getting rid of plus its a good piece after I installed the Apex Duty kit.

My smoothest piece was the DPA5906. Accurate and smooth trigger press.
I hardly shot the 4566CQB because I drove the 4563CQB hard.
845 and 945 were absolute joys to shoot.
Shorty45 was a nice shooter too.
I had a 4506-1 and 4516-2 that were tuned by the PC and were very nice.
and I think lastly was a 4013TSW & 3953TSW that out of the box were sweet.

All gone.

Every now and then I see a deal on a 3rd Gen, but I "walk" away. I have also thin my herd considerably just to what I shoot, carry or sentimental value.

I am 31 years in and its not getting easier. In my mind, I am ready to retire but in reality it not going to happen any time soon but never say never... HA!