View Single Post

Old 02-13-2021, 06:59 PM

Liked 5,580 Times in 1,954 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sailor View Post
I still have a relatively decent quantity of primers and powder but I did a search on GB just to see what's going on. I was expecting some high prices judging from what others have said. However, I was floored by what guys are happy to pay these days. I'm sorry but people must be crazy, or far richer than anyone I know. When people are willing to pay $30 for a hundred SPP and over $100 a pound for powder it just seems crazy. Who in the world is reloading 9mm for 50 to 60 cents a round and why? I understand that supplies are hard to find these days but there is a fine line between desperate and insane.
With all the people out of work, needing stimulus money, going to food banks, collecting unemployment, etc. one would think our economy is in a shambles and we all are going to lose everything.

Our family friend is a real estate agent. The number of houses on the market is very low. He told us the other day he had a small moderate sized house come on the market and within days he had 65 offers. It sold for $50,000 above asking price. (20%)

The people paying the high ammo prices are the ones killing it for the rest of us.

Bottom line- I guess it aint so bad after all.