View Single Post

Old 04-08-2021, 08:49 AM

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narragansett View Post
The M15 is one of S&W's finest efforts. I carried one on duty for 7 or 8 years. I have 4 or 5 of them now , and 1 M67. Always have an eye open for a nice 15
Would you say the 15 is a better pistol than the heavy barrel model 10's? I am into "service revolvers" that is where I steer my collecting efforts towards....I am new to all this shows you how much I know but the collection is growing.....I started about 3 years ago and I am really enjoying this.

I have a model: 10-5 4" with original box 98% plus--bought from a retired
policeman
10-8 4" MINT no box ---this one came in the shop
15 4" with box 98% Plus
19 4" 99% with box

I work at a gun shop so things trickle in sometimes, I put another model 15 on layaway the other day that is a strong 96% this one had target trigger, hammer and the target grips--which is why I asked about whether or not these came with target grips--I took them off and they were not numbered to to pistol. I guess this one will be a shooter.
I managed to snag a really nice vintage S&W police .38 dump pouch a few weeks back ---always looking for vintage S&W service holsters and pouches---I am discovering these are not easy finds, especially in minty condition.
Always looking forward to feedback and knowledge here------ You guys are awesome...!!!!
The Following User Likes This Post: