View Single Post

Old 07-26-2021, 05:04 PM

Liked 7,086 Times in 3,003 Posts

I have 23 50 cal ammo cans with ingots in them. About 80 lbs each And as far as shot I have 6 -5 gal buckets full. More than 300 lbs each 2 each for 20-28-410 loads. At least a ton of #9 mag shot 9 cases of loaded 20 ga 6 cases of 28 and at least 10 cases of 410. Real cases not flats and haven't shot a round of real skeet in over a year and a half. Then I have a bunch of range lead and soft lead ingots picked up here and there. Even have over a 100 lbs of 50/50 lead tin solder from yard sales etc. When you lose your sight it is hard to shoot. I still shoot but nothing hard recoiling. I wish I had someone in the family to pass most of the reloading/casting stuff to pass it to..all the grandsons are back east making a life for themselves. I am taking pics this afternoon of molds etc I got in group buys on Cast Boolits and many from gun shows too. Most are unused or used very little. Been selling more than I have been buying in guns. already have disposition of my stuff set up for the future. Selling the casting stuff has been very hard for me to do...but it will have to go. I am trying to keep enough boolits and stuff to keep me shooting into the future however long or short it may be.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: