View Single Post

Old 09-02-2021, 09:53 AM
US Veteran

Liked 5,703 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default That's why I love this Forum!!!

As the title says..........Last few years I opted to sell what guns I wanted to via this Forum. No hassles on price as long as you list within reason and fairly and accurately describe condition. Just the membership will let you know almost instantly if you are "too high" (no offers or PM's) and if you're close usually a "I'll take it" the same or next day.

I too am getting up there and concerned about wife/sons/daughters having to deal with firearms transactions so am thinning out the collection of safe queens, guns I don't shoot anymore, etc.

I don't need price gouging internet listing prices, or the hassles that might come with fees and non-paying buyers, etc. so don't consider that a venue anymore and local gun shows seem to be a joke these days.

Aside from friends that really want a gun from my collection, and I know will appreciate them and use them for what they are
the rest will find themselves listed in the For Sale sub-forum.

None of us I suspect really "needs" a tire kicking, must "negotiate" style "buyer" so brush em off when you encounter them......like said.....you can't fix stupid.
SWCA#3083, SWHF#570
The Following 5 Users Like Post: