View Single Post

Old 09-02-2021, 11:28 AM

Liked 13,380 Times in 5,043 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheOzone View Post
I've sold a few vehicles and RV's by advertising online. I use a dealer for firearms because of the laws here. There are a lot of people out there who wouldn't know a good deal, or a bad deal for that matter, so no point being offended by low ballers. I usually find the low ballers aren't generally going to be buying anyway. It's just a game they play for their entertainment. I just see it as part of the selling process and I generally have more time than they do.
As a person that over the years has bought & sold a bunch of guns and vehicles, I have seen a lot.

I sold a couple 4X4 trucks off my lawn and will not even attempt it now, just not worth the aggravation.

When I was working I normally buy top of the line (AKA loaded) trucks. Take good care of them and get a new one about every 3 years. The people that look at them, most times do not have a clue, they offer work truck prices or in some cases even more insulting offers. Most think you need the money so bad you will take their totally stupid low ball offer!

I will pay for convenience and to me that means doing DD and trading in my vehicle rather that trying to sell it out right!