View Single Post

Old 09-15-2021, 02:29 PM
US Veteran

Liked 4,175 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modified View Post
Registered Magnum - Owned a few, down to one. Amazing guns but moved some to buy other stuff. I miss the one with a pile of provenance but I’m proud of where it went.

Triple Lock - owned a few including a target, the only one that’s remained is a 4” with LE history

Third Model 44 HE - love these but have moved all but one (chopped, modified with target sights)

2" Pre-War M&P - found one, cool but realized I didn’t want to keep a rare gun that isn’t my niche

King Super Targets or other modifications even - love my King modified left handed 38/44 OD. Not a super target but the action is amazing as well at the various King parts.
In owning all those and moving most, I came to realize I prefer flat top over round top and pre war target sights over post war. That narrows things down quite a bit. I also like calibers that start with 4 and shorter barrels too. That has led to having custom guns built that were either never made or only made in minuscule numbers.

Because pictures are always needed, here are two 45’s (ACP and Colt) and I should have an even snubbier fixed sight 44spl ready by next summer. These and my other customs have definitely lived up to expectations.

Damn near perfect

Best gun I’ve owned yet

Last edited by LLOYD17; 09-15-2021 at 02:36 PM.
The Following 7 Users Like Post: