View Single Post

Old 09-15-2021, 11:00 PM

Liked 221 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigp220.45 View Post
Oh man. They got you good.
yep they sure did....uggg! But I really hated the CZ Shadow 2. I still can't figure out how a perfect trigger, very tight lockup, and I can't shoot the thing worth a damn. My x5 legion has a lot of creep but I shoot that very well and get super tight groups. The 19x I plan on keeping it around for at least a year before I get rid of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffles View Post
Damn, guess there are still deals to be had, first time I've been jealous of a Cabelas.
Cabalas told me they plan on selling my CZ for $890. Even if I put it on consignment, I would probably have to wait weeks until someone buys it. also, the only used pistols that are moving are glocks and sigs from what I been told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyd View Post
I have read your previous thread here about the Glock 19x and how you complained about it performing poorly at spitting distance, Glock 19x meh. Sorry, but you blamed the gun for operator error.

Remember the old adage "It is not the bow, it is the Indian". I shot a Shadow System MR920 Elite with an RMR2 this morning and have sighted it in. Despite having changed the trigger connector, the trigger characteristics are far from a SIG P210, or a Sphinx AT2000S but I could still keep the rounds inside four inches at 25 yards.
The glock has a rolling break and it's very distracting. Maybe I should have left trigger stock as it seems the curved trigger had more leverage to press .The overwatch precision feels good but in spite of it being 4.5lbs to 5lb trigger pull, it actually feels a lot heavier than that. I plan on keeping the 19x and to give it more time. I do think it is a good carry gun for just going to the convenience store and back. For self defense distances I am sure it will be good.