View Single Post

Old 09-18-2021, 01:31 AM

Liked 25 Times in 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbs103 View Post
I have been reloading everything on a single stage press for many years. My family's volume of ammo consumption has taken all of the joy out of reloading for me.

I'm regularly reloading for .38/.357, 9mm, .41 mag, .45 Auto. I also reload for a few rifle calibers.

I've researched Dillon's products off and on for years, and I'm still having trouble deciding. All of the guidelines for choosing points me towards the 550. This is based on number or rounds fired (about 400-500 per month) , and my semi-frequent swapping of calibers.

That said, I like the idea of auto index and the extra station.

So thoughts on switching calibers on the 750 regularly? I would say my volume of shooting would increase, but I've apparently got to survive on whatever components I have in my stash for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, I know the question has been asked a hundred times.
Lot of thread drift here for the same money as 2 square deals get the real deal a 650/750 it will all you want and you can make it faster easier as you go, I took 20 years before I bought a case feeder.

primer swap is 10 minutes it is a none issue.

I can load 200-300 in hour or so on way to range and is much better built than the square deal and like most guns will only go up in value Mine was like $280, 20 years ago and can still sell for current prices used.

Like a gun safe get bigger better than you think you will grow into it.

Bruce