View Single Post

Old 11-27-2021, 04:42 PM

Liked 1,036 Times in 312 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte Smitten Wesson View Post
KalamazooKid's thread (Your "COOLEST" Gun?) has inspired me to post a sort of sister thread regarding Knifes.

Okay, so this question is likewise very broad, out of any knife you own, what’s the coolest? Not to be confused with your favorite, the oldest, the most valuable, the newest, etc. Your coolest knife should be fascinating, somewhat unique maybe, but overall just cool!

Mine won't likely be much of a tough act to follow since it's a relatively cheap clone of a much nicer knife; The Rothco Ramster.

The Rothco Ramster -- A Buckmaster 184 Survival Knife Clone.-ramster_complete-jpg

Folks may recognize it for the likeness it bears to the old Buckmaster 184, of which this knife is a clone. There's a lot of interesting history behind that knife, but I've already posted a separate thread on this knife sometime ago which includes that information, so those who are interested may look it up.

What this thread is all about is showing off your coolest knive, so feel free to post them below.
I have the Buck knife that inspired the one in the OP, plus I have this one by Cold Steel.

I also have the original Indian Kukhri.