View Single Post

Old 02-10-2022, 02:41 AM

Liked 1,270 Times in 693 Posts
Default FTF Shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner9er View Post
Just an update on the situation.

Sent my rifle in over a week ago, and S&W responds saying the RMA is going to take 5-6 weeks, not including shipping. I hate to say I'm rather regretting spending money on this brand. 66% of sport II's are malfunctioning and need to be RMA'd. If you want a self defense rifle that works out of the box, DO NOT choose Smith and Wesson. Spend a little more to get exponentially more quality. Love my M&P9, but the M&P15's have been nothing but a major dissapointment.
What shipping are you paying for? S&W does not charge for returns on firearms. Also sorry you are having problems. The MP-15 300 BO works with subsonic,and can, or supersonic with out can, or any combination. Many other companies 300 BO have problems, while none of the MP 15 in 223or 300 BO with subs, super, with or without a can have had any problems . Customer with a Sig, with Sig can will not cycle with Subs, even though there are 4 gas settings. I spoke to Sig- They stated that they did not make it to function with Subs???? Be Safe,