View Single Post

Old 03-29-2022, 01:50 AM
SWCA Member
Absent Comrade

Liked 5,070 Times in 2,660 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBro View Post
https://revolverguy.com/all-about-th...-38-special-p/

An interesting artical pertinent to the subject at hand, if tou like history and a little background.

I for one would like to extend a sincere thank you to those who have made this a great, informative and interesting thread.

I discovered that I have about 200 Federal +p+ cases, some wcc +p+ cases and some of the Federal cases that are just dated but are, I strongly suspect, the LEO Only +p+ cases, about 500 in all and none are split. So, as soon as I get my Rimrock LSWCHP's Ill try my loads following closely what Ive read here. Ill probably start with the HS-6 but have several other honorable mentions here. I think I should have bought more than the 200 bullets I did buy.

I wish I had a "more suitable" gun, like a J-frame 357, all I have are a couple L frames. I just think it would be mucho fun trying them in something just a little more "authentic" for their time.

Anyway, thanks for a great thread.
I'm glad you found this thread useful. Many of us tried hard to help with the replica FBI Load. I truly like using HS-6 for this application but I do suggest you use a Magnum primer with HS-6.

Good luck!
SWCA #3437
The Following User Likes This Post: