View Single Post

Old 06-06-2009, 11:11 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 45,707 Times in 4,811 Posts
Default Pre-War 357 Magnum Appreciation Thread

My thanks goes out to Lee and the gang for all of the effort that they put into moving this great forum.

With this new forum, I thought that we should christen it with a pre-war 357 photo appreciation thread. I have been a firearm enthusiast for as long as I can remember. However, the beauty and grace of the pre-war 357 Mag, in all its varieties (Registered Magnum, Non-Registered Magnum, numbered pre-war 357 not eligible for registration, etc...) really gets my heart pumping. My favorite threads on this forum have centered around the RM and I have read many of them over and over again. I have drooled at the excellent photography skills of the various members of this forum and I have enjoyed being part of the collective show and tell that goes on here.

My wife just got a new camera and related software, so I of course had to try it out on my favorite subjects - my two RM's. With the wealth of pre-war 357's that are out there with our members, I thought that I would start this thread off with a few new photos of some old revolvers and I would invite you to do the same.

June 1937 7" RM

November 1937 8.75" RM (sporting some Keith Brown wood)

Thanks for humoring me and sharing your guns, photos, observations, questions, and expertise.

Last edited by RKmesa; 06-30-2009 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Certificate photo added
The Following 24 Users Like Post: