View Single Post

Old 04-25-2009, 06:56 PM

Liked 734 Times in 300 Posts

I've got three, all 3rd gen D frames. First is a near new 1974 blue that is a safe queen as she has her original box and papers and has exactly 24 rounds put through her plus the factory firing. Second is a 1977 that was blued and has been Teflon coated, she ain't purdy but boy can she shoot the x out of a target at 25 yards. The third is what is on my ankle in a Bianci #12 as I post this, a 1978 nickel that shoots to POA at 25 yards. I do my part and she will do hers. I had a fourth but made the mistake of putting on the table at a gun show in Knoxville, TN to fill in a hole on the table. It was a NIB w/papers blue that looks suspiciously likes Barbs, but this one had the factory wood grips. I put a price of $1150.00 on it just to keep people away from it. Just my luck, someone came up and wanted to trade a Ruger Mini 14 SS Ranch with ten thirty round mags and eight twenty round mags. I took his Mini plus the mags plus $600.00 and he took my DS. All the Mini 14 mags were factory mags and most were NIB. And this was during the clinton (intentionally not capitalized) ban era. I felt so bad about this deal that I gave him two speed loaders, a double speed loader holster and an IWB holster that I had the Teflon coated DS in. Don’t blame me for this deal; he is the one that pushed it to this level.

Edit

All of mine currently are 2" barrel models.
The one I sold in Knoxville was a 3" barrel. Just looked it up in my bound book. Sorry Barb yours was not exactly like mine.