View Single Post

Old 04-11-2009, 05:05 PM

Liked 6,774 Times in 1,312 Posts

Actually Texas, I hate keyboards because it doesn't give me time to work out my words, either how I spell them, or how I write them. I already have been published in several magazines, I will not list them all the various articles here for you, but they have been Fur-Fish-Game, Backwoodsman, and Adirondack Life, and when it matters, I take great pains to make sure my words are correct. I am not an English major, so if I mispell once in awhile, then I apologize. So far my words have been good enough for the editors of three different magazines, even if they are not good enough for you. I am also too busy working at my job and trying to build a house and a family to take college classes, some of us really don't have the time or the finances. I think for all of the work I have done over the last few years, not having a degree really has not mattered that much, and if an editor every asks me for one, I will tell him that I have met several college graduates who are working at the local Walmart because they spent so much money on college pursuing a career that is not available to them.