View Single Post

Old 05-31-2009, 09:25 AM

Liked 14 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Denver Dick:
Pulicords: You should have bought it for $600.00 because when I bought it on May 18 it was marked $650.00. I tried to get Chris and company to come down a bit but, although he sometimes drops prices for me, the answer on this one was no.
I might be wrong on the price, but I was in a kind of spending spree! (In addition to the Model 24-3, I bought a Colt Diamondback 4" .22, and a High Standard Supermatic Citation 5" there too! .) They had waaaaay too much nice stuff as "used" or on consignment that week for me to deal with! The original Model 24 (1950) 6.5" .44 was too rich for my tastes in revolvers, even though it came with the box, letter etc...and when I picked up my Model 24-3 (last Tuesday), they had a nice 6.5" Model 29-3 too. (So many nice guns, so little cash! )

Enjoy your time at the Firing Line (my dad worked there and at the Burbank location a few years back)!

OIF2: Having worked as a LEO for a few years in the "Valley" and 25+ for another local "outside agency", you didn't fool me for a second! Everyone knew those Devonshire guys were always goofing off!!!!