View Single Post

Old 05-08-2009, 05:31 PM

Liked 15 Times in 13 Posts

One of the issues found with the revolvers was that reloading them one handed was pretty hard. One of the agents took a hit to the hand and parts of bone, skin, and muscle literally gunked up the cylinder when he tried to reload and if my memory is correct, I think he only got two rounds chambered because of it. I know that's pretty graphic, but as a learning point, I think it's worth noting.

One of the agents across the street emptied his primary gun and transitioned to his BUG (J-Frame) from his ankle. I think he took one or two shots and realized he was better off reloading his primary gun.

Today was actually our quarterly instructor shoot and I asked a couple of the senior guys about it and they directed me to a source where I can get most, if not all, of the answers but it will be mid-week next week before I can get to it. I believe it's an official source, but not restricted and was probably what was used to do the movies etc. I'm sure it'll have the breakdown of gun models by agent (and bad guys) etc....more to follow. R,