Thread: 10MM?
View Single Post

Old 05-25-2009, 04:59 PM

Liked 764 Times in 399 Posts

Quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
im thinking of gettind .40 and .357 sig barreks fitted for my Delta. i have a 357 sig barrel for my Sig 229. im not much a fan of switch caliber guns but when its a simple switch and dosent have to change anything but the barrel on the Sig.

to the OP, im a fan of the Delta ( i understand Colt is coming out with a new one) or the Glock 20

in revo, as mentioned a 610 can easily shoot both calibers.
El Toro

I tried a 357 sig conv on one of my Deltas about 10 years ago. I got a barsto barrel. Problem is, the 357 sig needs a dedicated 1911 magazine, probably because of the single column stack. After charging the magazine with 4 or so rounds, the bullets start to nose-dive, causing malfunctions up to that point. The 10mm mags actually seemed to work a little better than the 40 mags.

After being forewarned, I still have the barrel and bushing and the link, almost new. Email me if your interested in working out a deal. It's a drop-in, was a little tight in the Custom Combat 10, won't quite fit my Double Eagle 10 or stainless Delta. I hsve a Kimber 10mm, but the barrel is ramped.