View Single Post

Old 03-07-2009, 07:16 PM

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Pitdog02:
Wow! very cool thread. All I want to know is where can I go in this state to see a great collection of wheelguns for sale anymore. Is there anywhere to go that has a lot of wheelguns in the inventory.I get so discouraged when I walk in a shop and the revolver shelf is down low and off to the side. You tell em what your after and they just kinda shrug and look at ya like your weird or something. I will be checking this thread every day now for more to the story.I am very jealous of those that were there. Thankyou all for this account.Dale.
I was just at Guns Galore today. Don't know what type of wheel guns you're looking for but they had more than 30 of them in one display case. Most were big bore guns but nice to look at. They have another display case with the newer model revolvers in it. A good selection to look at. They had a used Taurus 85 SS, 2" with ported barrel & a very nicely done trigger job on it for $229 before tax. The action on it was one of the lightest & smoothest I've encountered on a revolver. I just had to buy it to add to my collection....Have fun shopping.
The Following User Likes This Post: