View Single Post

Old 04-14-2009, 06:48 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I signed up on this forum a LONG time ago but am not a big Smith guy so haven't posted in here. I spend a lot of time on some Glock and Kel-Tec forums... Like a lot of folks I like a lot of different kind of guns...

Anyway - I posted in an ad from a "fellow" Texan about potentially doing a trade and got called every name in the book because I didn't think his gun was worth what he did. He further proceeded to call me a liar and dxxx because I said I bought a gun for a price he didn't believe.

Is this how you guys operate over here? I'm no troll and not trying to stir up xxxx over here but what the hell? I sure hope this is an isolated case but this was my first few posts and I got a less than warm welcome...

I just picked up a very nice 442 and thought I'd do some looking around over here since I finally picked me up a Smith but if everyone is as "welcoming" as the other guy (who I won't name even though I want to) I'll stick to the other forums....

I wanted to post our email exchange here but thought better of it. Hope you'll let me stick around and check things out (and not call me names).....