View Single Post

Old 03-22-2009, 02:32 PM
US Veteran

Liked 57 Times in 31 Posts

This is a rare, pristine, almost mint and discontinued Anschutz Exemplar .22 bolt action pistol with the 10" barrel.

I purchased this new in 1987 and it had been babied. It only has approximately 100 rounds through it. There is no rust or any large mars or marks on it. It really is almost like new.

I no longer have the box but I do have the original owner's manual, factory target showing it's accuracy, and all other papers for it. It will also come with an extra factory 5-shot magazine for a total of two magazines.

The scope pictured will be included! It is a Burris 3X Plex P.A. LER and really works great with the Exemplar. I have the original open sights and they will also be included.

This is the most accurate pistol or for that matter, rifle I have ever shot. You won't be disappointed with this beauty and you'd be hard pressed to find another one in this condition.

I'm selling it for $625.00-***REDUCED*** to $550.00-***SPF*** plus the actual shipping costs to your FFL. I can accept PayPal, (+4% for fees), or U.S. Postal money order. Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if interested.