View Single Post

Old 03-21-2009, 03:14 PM

Liked 28 Times in 5 Posts

I own a Walther P99c and have for years. Absolutely my favorite 9mm along with it's full size brother. Had the S&W and it's just as good. I just prefer the full German made versions. Very lightweight, handles 127+P Federal HST without an issue and I have also shot Ranger 115+P+ with no problems. Fantastic gun. The NJSP problems were there own doing as they spec'd the guns differently than stock and could not get them to run right. Completely ignored the S&W engineers. I'd buy another in a heartbeat. Also, Glock 26/27 holsters fit like a glove and are much easier to find. NIB, you can expect to pay $550 for a Walther and maybe $450-$475 for the SW99, used I have seen them for about $350 and there worth every penny. The AS trigger is a traditional double action with the first shot in double at approx 9 pounds but the second in single is maybe 5 so there is a big difference. Mags are easy to find and thru CDNN run approx $15 for the 10 rounders which the compact uses, full size will work also but they really hang out.