View Single Post

Old 01-14-2009, 10:43 AM

Liked 2,499 Times in 368 Posts

Over the years I seem to have accumulated some fairly unusual revolver ammunition.

I am posting on this forum because it is my favorite. I hopt that is alright.

I thought I would post some pictures and invite you to share your STRANGE and unusual REVOLVER ammo.

45 a.c.p. 9m.m. and 40 S.& W. count because Smith builds revolvers in these calibers.

First is a 44 S.& W, Russian with a U.S. stamp on the primer.I have no idea when this was made, anyone with an idea
please let me know.

Next is this strange 38 caliber blue plastic stuff.

Another strange 38 cal. round. Aluminum ,plastic ,with a strange copper projectile.

Super X 357 magnum metel piercing. Legal to own, but illegal to load into your gun.

Remington Kleanbore ,38 Special steel jacket , the oldest box of collectible ammo I own.

How about some 45 Colt MAGNUM +P ,, a 300 grain bullet moving at an advertised 1300 f.p.s.

NOT suitable for your model 25 or Colt S.A.A. ,,but nothing on the headstamp to indicate such!

Aguila (Mexico) 45a.c.p. 117 gr. hollow point. "The first intelligent Bullet" . What the heck does that mean?

I thought these were pretty interesting.

DO you have any odd or interesting ammunition?? Post a photo ,,let's talk about it.

Regards ,,,Al