View Single Post

Old 01-04-2009, 01:09 PM

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally posted by demkofour:
Quote:
Originally posted by SrBenelli:
By the way.....if anyone has a line on a Suffolk Co PD. commemorative (same setup as the Nassau one, but the case is lined in red instead of blue).....please let me know.
My uncle was a Nassau detective....but I grew up in Suffolk Co. I'd love a "matching set"
I picked up my SCPD Commemorative back in '85 when we were celebrating the department's 25th. anniversary. The pistol is a 4" Model 67-1, with serial number XXV-181/500. It came with a blue lined display case, an official SCPD 25th. anniversary breast bar and an SCPD shield for engraving. I also purchased at the time a matching Buck 110 folder with the same serial number. Mine has been a safe queen since the day it came home and the cylinder has never been turned other than at the factory. I have never considered selling it as it has sentimental value... (Incidentially, SCPD never issued Model 67s and at the time of the commemorative was issuing 64s.)
But, SrBenelli, send me a PM as I know a guy I work with that has two and was interested in selling one...
Email sent.....