View Single Post

Old 06-10-2009, 10:06 AM

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF385 View Post
Man bags are actually more common among younger guys.. and as long as the rest of you doesn't look.... light in the loafers as you've all been saying (love that expression, by the way) it's totally acceptable.

There's a certain way you have to wear it too... over the head with the strap going across your chest, not over one shoulder. the bag also had to sit on more of your back hip........

My GF got me one.. which... I don't use. Maybe when I start school in the fall (might as well use that GI bill!)
Man stuff aside, I can care less what anyone thinks-only the woman in my life. Macho B.S. and the like, I assume you are in or were in the USAF. You are aware that the US Marines, Army and Navy prohibits the use of umbrellas by men-the Air Force does not. The Air Force men are probably smarter and certainly dryer. I've met "gay" men that are boxers, body builders and athletes. I've met "straight " guys who are feminine, so what is "light in the loafers"? Life is way too short to care what anyone else thinks. If you're in a situation where a belt "purse" is the only way to carry (beach, 100 degree weather,etc.), it's better than going unarmed and if it screams out "gun", at least you have a gun.