We offer mounts for putting reflex sights on Smith and Wesson L, K and N frame revolvers.
MAKE SURE YOUR REVOLVER IS FACTORY DRILLED AND TAPPED WITH THREE HOLES ON THE TOP STRAP BEFORE PURCHASING ONE OF OUR MOUNTS.
We offer a model for the Burris FastFire (and several footprint compatibles, see below) and a model for the Trijicon RMR.
The Trijicon mount includes three screws for securing the mount to the revolver as well as two screws for attaching the sight to the mount.
Trijicon mount price is $38 for each mount plus $3.00 shipping to any US location. I accept paypal or a Bank/USPS money order. Paypal payment will cost an additional $1.50 to cover their fees (please do NOT use the paypal “friends and family” option). So total Trijicon mount costs are:
$41.00 if paid with money order
$42.50 if paid by paypal
The newly designed Trijicon mount is pictured below. All following pictures are of the FastFire model.
Trijicon mount and screws:
FastFire and compatible sight particulars:
The FastFire model mount mates with following reflex sights:
• Burris FastFire (models 2 or 3)
• Vortex Venom
• Docter III
• Eotech Mini
• Vector Optics Sphinx
The Docter, Eotech and Vector sights come with metric screws to attach the sight to a mount. Our mount requires 6-48 sight mounting screws. We can supply two 6-48 screws for an additional $1.50.
We have sold several of these mounts to forum members.
Thank you to members that left very nice feedback:
Fastfire III on 629-4 PowerPort Classic
New red dot and mount for 686
Buyers please respond with "I'll take it" posted in the ad thread followed by a PM.
PM me with any questions.
FastFire (and compatable sights) mount price is $35 for each mount plus $3.00 shipping to any US location. I accept paypal or a Bank/USPS money order. Paypal payment will cost an additional $1.50 to cover their fees (please do NOT use the paypal “friends and family” option). So total costs are:
$38.00 if paid with money order
$39.50 if paid by paypal
Mount features include:
• Mount provides very low profile installation getting the sight as close as possible to the bore of the revolver. This puts the sight MUCH lower than using a Picatinny rail and the Picatinny mount. This mount puts the sight only 0.158” above the revolver top strap. We believe this is the lowest profile mount available.
• Mount is machined from 6061 aluminum on a CNC machine and then glass bead blasted for a smooth satin finish.
• Raised machined-in nibs on top of mount precisely mate to bottom holes of the sight. This provides precision reattachment of the sight should it need to be removed and replaced -- as is the case for battery replacement on the FastFire 2 model.
• Rear contour of mount matches rear contour of the sight.
• Island on bottom of mount mates with the revolver's iron sight channel to provide precise mount alignment.
• The mount covers the entire revolver's iron sight channel for a clean, sleek look.
The mount package includes the mount itself and three 6-48 socket head screws for securing the mount to the revolver.
Some of the pictures below are shown with a sight mounted. ONLY THE SIGHT MOUNT is for sale. The sight is not included in this sale.
The first picture shows what is included in the packaging.
Note how precisely the mount's rear curve matches the sight curve. This makes for a very smooth, snag-free installation.
We believe this is the lowest profile mount available.