Items listed below are for sale. Please post the item number and that "I'll take it "followed by a PM or email to my email firstname.lastname@example.org
I prefer check or money order. Please email me if you want more photos or have questions. I will ship the items once payment is received and if you don't like the item for any reason just return them. All prices include shipping!
Items are all sold or withdrawn! I have some special items I will be adding in a new thread!...
21. N Frame Non-relieved Diamond Targets, serial numbered 160,765. Condition concerns include...the frontstrap has a gouge/chip to the front base, a tiny crack at the top of the backstrap and a very small hairline crack on the bottom side of the left panel. Please see the photos as I have detailed any problem areas. Price is $ shipped.
24. N frame Non-Relieved Diamond Target Stocks, early variation. A very good set but they have the following wear ... There is an indentation/scratch at the top of the left panel, small marks to the base/bottom, a very small chip to left panel at bottom of backstrap. The checkering is slightly smoothed from use and age. Serial number 130,286. Price is $200 shipped
25. SOLD to "bbtrout" N Frame Rosewood Smooth Target Stocks.
26. SOLD N Frame Large Silver Medallion Service Stocks 1930s. The base edge has several chips as shown. But the checkering, medallions, front and back straps are above average. Good set for a shooter or Police issue revolver. $100 shipped...
27. SOLD Model 41-1 ".22 Short" Magazine. 5 round. Had some rust dust on left side I cleaned. $165 shipped.