Smith & Wesson Forum

Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > >


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 04-19-2017, 08:04 AM
steamloco76's Avatar
steamloco76 steamloco76 is offline
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,474
Likes: 1,603
Liked 3,182 Times in 1,111 Posts
Default

I sold off an entire class of pistols a few years ago, tradional DA/SA pistols. Two reasons, first and foremost the safety operates opposite to my intuition and 1911. I want all safeties to be up for on, down for off. Second, I was terrible with the trigger change from the DA first shot. Too bad, because all of my first, second and third gen S&W autos were super accurate fired SA. Sold 39-2, 59, 645, 5906, 6906, 3913, 4506, 4566, CS45. The only one I miss is the 3913.
__________________
FIGHT for Your Rights!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-19-2017, 08:11 AM
Muss Muggins's Avatar
Muss Muggins Muss Muggins is offline
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: southeast Missouri
Posts: 6,808
Likes: 2,273
Liked 7,827 Times in 2,895 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushmaster1313 View Post
I've said this before

I know how to sneak a new gun into the safe
But I can't figure how to sneak a new safe into the house
Yeah, it's kinda hard to finish "This? I've had this for years . . ." when talking about a suddenly appearing safe without getting a coffee mug hurled in your direction. Lots easier with a gun . . .
__________________
Wisdom comes thru fear . . .
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-19-2017, 08:19 AM
Mule88's Avatar
Mule88 Mule88 is online now
SWCA Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Vandalia, Ohio
Posts: 1,703
Likes: 210
Liked 195 Times in 115 Posts
Default

Everything Stays
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-19-2017, 09:00 AM
ladder13's Avatar
ladder13 ladder13 is offline
SWCA Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NC-NY
Posts: 17,245
Likes: 19,323
Liked 15,414 Times in 6,094 Posts
Default

I've sold dozens of guns over the years and bought many more. Yes, I like my guns, but they're not my idols.
Admittedly I get caught up in the hype and lose focus of what's really important........ guns, they're just things.

sigp220 said it much better

http://smith-wessonforum.com/139558022-post46.html

Last edited by ladder13; 04-19-2017 at 09:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Like Post:
  #55  
Old 04-19-2017, 10:15 AM
TTSH's Avatar
TTSH TTSH is online now
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 4,292
Likes: 7,966
Liked 4,097 Times in 2,096 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder13 View Post
I've sold dozens of guns over the years and bought many more. Yes, I like my guns, but they're not my idols.
Admittedly I get caught up in the hype and lose focus of what's really important........ guns, they're just things.

sigp220 said it much better

http://smith-wessonforum.com/139558022-post46.html
It sounds like you and sigp220 epitomize a different approach to being a gun enthusiast that I've only recently come to appreciate actually exists. Brother Arik probably falls into the same category. If you have sold many more guns than you currently own, you probably fall into that category. I'd give it a name (gun trading enthusiast? firearms experimenter? transitional collector? "must-try-them-all" hobbyist? chronic bad decision maker? ) but I can't think of one name that encompasses all the reasons one might have for selling or trading off so many guns years before the long dirt nap.

I fall into the other category. I buy for keeps. Even the plastic ones. That's why the 5 I have sold in the past are still so painful... and why the ones I will now have to sell in order to complete my bucket list are going to hurt even more.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post:
  #56  
Old 04-19-2017, 10:22 AM
Arik Arik is offline
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Outside Philadelphia Pa
Posts: 14,218
Likes: 6,074
Liked 13,851 Times in 5,970 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
It sounds like you and sigp220 epitomize a different approach to being a gun enthusiast that I've only recently come to appreciate actually exists. Brother Arik probably falls into the same category. If you have sold many more guns than you currently own, you probably fall into that category. I'd give it a name (gun trading enthusiast? firearms experimenter? transitional collector? "must-try-them-all" hobbyist? chronic bad decision maker? ) but I can't think of one name that encompasses all the reasons one might have for selling or trading off so many guns years before the long dirt nap.

I fall into the other category. I buy for keeps. Even the plastic ones. That's why the 5 I have sold in the past are still so painful... and why the ones I will now have to sell in order to complete my bucket list are going to hurt even more.
I agree, they're just things and I never got hung up on them. Some because I've found something better, some because they had issues that I didn't want to pay to have fixed and some simply because I lost interest in them or they felt better at the store then at the range or in a holster.

To be honest I feel that more often than not its my fault for hyping the gun up in my mind. Like this is going to be the one because of A,B,C,D....But when you finally have a chance to really try it out it turns out that A,B,C,D were irrelevant and not what you imagined it to be.



Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Arik; 04-19-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Like Post:
  #57  
Old 04-19-2017, 10:35 AM
TTSH's Avatar
TTSH TTSH is online now
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 4,292
Likes: 7,966
Liked 4,097 Times in 2,096 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
While Ladder13's link doesn't open for me I can guess as to what it is. And I agree, they're just things. Some because I've found something better, some because they had issues that I didn't want to pay to have fixed and some simply because I lost interest in them or they felt better at the store then at the range or in a holster.
I think it takes or reflects a whole different attitude. In my case, I view every gun that goes out the door as a failure... my failure... one way or another. Perhaps I bought the wrong gun? Perhaps I paid way too much? Perhaps I jumped too fast? Perhaps I should have not bought this gun so that I could have bought that gun (etc., etc...)? If I am selling it, then I probably shouldn't have bought it in the first place... right?

There are exceptions, of course. But what if the frequent trader-type thinking was applied to other things in life... like cars, houses, boats, wives? One would be forever very broke and probably unhappy.

But like I said, I have come to appreciate that frequent trader-type folks are out there and doing just fine for themselves. They aren't broke and they aren't unhappy. It's just a different attitude and different approach to the same great hobby.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-19-2017, 10:53 AM
TTSH's Avatar
TTSH TTSH is online now
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 4,292
Likes: 7,966
Liked 4,097 Times in 2,096 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
To be honest I feel that more often than not its my fault for hyping the gun up in my mind. Like this is going to be the one because of A,B,C,D....But when you finally have a chance to really try it out it turns out that A,B,C,D were irrelevant and not what you imagined it to be.
I guess I am lucky to have two indoor ranges close to TTSH Manor (the current one) where I can borrow or rent just about any handgun I'd ever possibly be interested in, including LEO restricted. And I don't even have to clean them afterwards!

I can go a little farther (out of state - less than an hour away) and even test fire guns that we peons and even the cops can't legally buy from dealers here in loony moonbat Massachusetts. So buying without first trying is usually not necessary around here.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-19-2017, 10:59 AM
Arik Arik is offline
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Outside Philadelphia Pa
Posts: 14,218
Likes: 6,074
Liked 13,851 Times in 5,970 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
I guess I am lucky to have two indoor ranges close to TTSH Manor (the current one) where I can borrow or rent just about any handgun I'd ever possibly be interested in, including LEO restricted. And I don't even have to clean them afterwards!

I can go a little farther (out of state - less than an hour away) and even test fire guns that we peons and even the cops can't legally buy from dealers here in loony moonbat Massachusetts. So buying without first trying is usually not necessary around here.
I have several ranges with rentals but they have the typical.....some kind of 22. Something in 38/357, a few Glocks and S&W in various sizes and calibers, a Beretta or two, 1911. That's about it. If I wanted to rent say a Kahr PM45 or a Sig Legion or a HK P2000 with a LEM trigger kit I'm out of luck. None that I've seen have the new Sig 320 or the M&P 2.0 or any CZs or HighPowers

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-19-2017, 11:11 AM
BAM-BAM BAM-BAM is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Western Pa.
Posts: 6,588
Likes: 145
Liked 7,175 Times in 3,431 Posts
Default

George Carlin said it best ........... we are ruled by our "Stuff" !!!!!

Because I haven't moved in 24 years I've "accumulated" a lot of "stuff"

Some of my 'stuff" are duplicates of guns I use/carry...... which is why I don't worry about actually using/carrying 3rd gen autos or my 3" 66.

Some were just deals too good to pass up ...... like a still in the box, bright blue MkIII Browning HP for $350 or a $325 .357 N-Frame that I recognized as a RM. Both are still "safe Queens"

I've "traded" guns for ones that IMO were 'better guns"...... like a 3" 586 ( I have multiple 3" 66s for carry) for a PC Shorty 9. Or a pristine 4505 for a 4566 that made more sense to me to own and carry.

I've only "sold" a couple of guns a 915 and a Beretta 92 Centurion ....... to friends ..... who both needed a handgun.


Remember; As George philosophized, "Your sh-- is stuff and their stuff is sh--!"


Last edited by BAM-BAM; 04-19-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 04-19-2017, 11:12 AM
TTSH's Avatar
TTSH TTSH is online now
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 4,292
Likes: 7,966
Liked 4,097 Times in 2,096 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
I have several ranges with rentals but they have the typical.....some kind of 22. Something in 38/357, a few Glocks and S&W in various sizes and calibers, a Beretta or two, 1911. That's about it. If I wanted to rent say a Kahr PM45 or a Sig Legion or a HK P2000 with a LEM trigger kit I'm out of luck. None that I've seen have the new Sig 320 or the M&P 2.0 or any CZs or HighPowers.
Yeah, we're in good shape up here in that regard. It's how the indoor ranges compete for business and make a little extra cash... i.e., by having a nice, extensive rental fleet.

Could be that your unrestricted situation down there in PA doesn't lend itself to a healthy rental portion of the business as much as it does up here.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-19-2017, 11:15 AM
TTSH's Avatar
TTSH TTSH is online now
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 4,292
Likes: 7,966
Liked 4,097 Times in 2,096 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM-BAM View Post
George Carlin said it best ........... we are ruled by our "Stuff" !!!!!

Because I haven't moved in 24 years I've "accumulated" a lot of "stuff"

Some of my 'stuff" are duplicates of guns I use/carry...... which is why I don't worry about actually using/carrying 3rd gen autos or my 3" 66.

Some were just deals too good to pass up ...... like a still in the box, bright blue MkIII Browning HP for $350 or a $325 .357 N-Frame that I recognized as a RM. Both are still "safe Queens"

I've "traded" guns for ones that IMO were 'better guns"...... like a 3" 586 ( I have multiple 3" 66s for carry) for a PC Shorty 9. Or a pristine 4505 for a 4566 that made more sense to me to own and carry.

I've only "sold" a couple of guns a 915 and a Beretta 92 Centurion ....... to friends ..... who both needed a handgun.

Remember; As George philosophized, "Your sh-- is stuff and their stuff is sh--!"

But the question is... Do you own more guns (in total, right now) than you have sold? Yes or no?

++++++++++

ETA: p.s., you should sell that Hi-Power to ME!

Last edited by TTSH; 04-19-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-19-2017, 11:27 AM
BAM-BAM BAM-BAM is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Western Pa.
Posts: 6,588
Likes: 145
Liked 7,175 Times in 3,431 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
But the question is... Do you own more guns (in total, right now) than you have sold? Yes or no?

++++++++++

ETA: p.s., you should sell that Hi-Power to ME!
OH Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait this is the internet ........well; I did.... before the
tragic boating accident on the Allegheny River!

No! You trying to get me thrown into a "crazy dingbat" state hoosegow?

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Like Post:
  #64  
Old 04-19-2017, 11:35 AM
TTSH's Avatar
TTSH TTSH is online now
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 4,292
Likes: 7,966
Liked 4,097 Times in 2,096 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM-BAM View Post
OH Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait this is the internet ........well; I did.... before the
tragic boating accident on the Allegheny River!

No! You trying to get me thrown into a "crazy dingbat" state hoosegow?

Hey, I wasn't asking for numbers Bam! I would never do that... even privately!

The point is that you aren't a member of the Frequent Trader Club. That's all I was getting at!

But I still want your BHP!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-19-2017, 12:07 PM
BigBill's Avatar
BigBill BigBill is offline
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: north america
Posts: 9,387
Likes: 1,037
Liked 7,586 Times in 3,162 Posts
Default

I don't like selling anything. I traded in three handguns in the past for two new RedHawks when they were first offered. I replaced two but the third one was a Colt Python prices are out of wack so I may not replace it.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-19-2017, 12:24 PM
BAM-BAM BAM-BAM is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Western Pa.
Posts: 6,588
Likes: 145
Liked 7,175 Times in 3,431 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post

The point is that you aren't a member of the Frequent Trader Club. That's all I was getting at!

But I still want your BHP!

I would classify myself as a "Frequent Trader"...... for the first 15 years after law school.......I never had more than a handful of handguns ..... each served a purpose...and over those years most of them were, IMO, traded for something better.........some more than once... a 4" model 10 for a 2 1/2" 19 for a 3" 66. Or a Beretta 70S for a 469 for a 3913.


It only been the last few years that I really haven't "traded" a lot.......

Last edited by BAM-BAM; 04-19-2017 at 12:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post:
  #67  
Old 04-19-2017, 12:36 PM
TTSH's Avatar
TTSH TTSH is online now
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 4,292
Likes: 7,966
Liked 4,097 Times in 2,096 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM-BAM View Post
I would classify myself as a "Frequent Trader"...... for the first 15 years after law school.......I never had more than a handful of handguns ..... each served a purpose...and over those years most of them were, IMO, traded for something better.........some more than once... a 4" model 10 for a 2 1/2" 19 for a 3" 66. Or a Beretta 70S for a 469 for a 3913.

It only been the last few years that I really haven't "traded" a lot.......
Does that mean I'm not getting your BHP?
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-19-2017, 01:00 PM
PALADIN85020's Avatar
PALADIN85020 PALADIN85020 is offline
US Veteran
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,172
Likes: 1,008
Liked 17,413 Times in 2,261 Posts
Default

In my callow youth (when I had to save up to be poor) if I bought a gun, I usually had to trade one off. I never parted with a deceased relative's gun, or one presented to me as a gift. In later years, I regret getting rid of some, and wound up paying through the nose for the cost of replacements.

I would consider selling a gun today only if it was a lesser-condition duplicate of another one I have, and even then, it may require more than that fact as additional inducement.

"Not using" a gun is no reason to sell it. Acquiring and having a collector's item, or one of unusual beauty, condition or interesting function is almost as much fun as shooting, as far as I'm concerned. I have some guns I've never shot - just nice to have items.

John
__________________
- Cogito, ergo armatum sum -
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Like Post:
  #69  
Old 04-19-2017, 01:23 PM
ladder13's Avatar
ladder13 ladder13 is offline
SWCA Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NC-NY
Posts: 17,245
Likes: 19,323
Liked 15,414 Times in 6,094 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
It sounds like you and sigp220 epitomize a different approach to being a gun enthusiast that I've only recently come to appreciate actually exists. Brother Arik probably falls into the same category. If you have sold many more guns than you currently own, you probably fall into that category. I'd give it a name (gun trading enthusiast? firearms experimenter? transitional collector? "must-try-them-all" hobbyist? chronic bad decision maker? ) but I can't think of one name that encompasses all the reasons one might have for selling or trading off so many guns years before the long dirt nap.

I fall into the other category. I buy for keeps. Even the plastic ones. That's why the 5 I have sold in the past are still so painful... and why the ones I will now have to sell in order to complete my bucket list are going to hurt even more.
Brother Arik may be a relative that's why

DNA tests show I have alot of eastern European blood in me. Along with a smaller percentage of middle Eastern
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Like Post:
  #70  
Old 04-19-2017, 01:24 PM
inspcalahan's Avatar
inspcalahan inspcalahan is offline
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 678
Likes: 397
Liked 667 Times in 268 Posts
Default

I just went through a period of thinning the herd..... got rid of 7 guns and man it felt good to get cash in the pocket, all for guns I really didn't like or shoot.

Somehow I've now ended up with 7 new guns taking their place.......go figure.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 04-19-2017, 02:07 PM
TTSH's Avatar
TTSH TTSH is online now
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 4,292
Likes: 7,966
Liked 4,097 Times in 2,096 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder13 View Post
Brother Arik may be a relative that's why

DNA tests show I have a lot of eastern European blood in me. Along with a smaller percentage of middle Eastern
I may be related to Brother Arik as well (even though my blood is just watered down V8 juice these days). That's why I'm going to move in with him for a month or two. Well, that and to pick-up some of those PA super-bargain guns!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Like Post:
  #72  
Old 04-19-2017, 02:37 PM
A10's Avatar
A10 A10 is offline
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Auburn WA
Posts: 9,565
Likes: 18,559
Liked 8,357 Times in 3,542 Posts
Default

I've been selling a lot of my guns over the past year or so. Getting closer to retirement and wanting to get my finances in a position where a fixed income will be more than adequate to live on. I had gotten to a point where I couldn't recall everything that was in the safe (maybe also old age related?) and I have had and still have several that are worth far more than I gave for them (and would never pay what they are worth to replace them). I'm down to a few more I want to part with, a few of my keepers, and the ones I'm passing along to my grandkids. I'm always looking at fresh guns (definitely not new, except for a screamin' deal I got on an M&P 9 recently), but not too much strikes my fancy. Maybe a snubby 19 or 66 some time.....
__________________
28 months and counting....
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Like Post:
  #73  
Old 04-19-2017, 03:33 PM
sigp220.45's Avatar
sigp220.45 sigp220.45 is online now
US Veteran
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,398
Likes: 6,917
Liked 6,735 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Well, if I'm going to be in a club, I can think of no finer company than friends Arik and Ladder 13.

I've been pondering this thread. While I am happily a member of the Frequent Traders Club, I do have guns I've owned for over 40 years. I like them and I've never had reason to sell them. Others, though, I looked at as enjoyable certificates of deposit, to be cashed in as circumstances dictate.

I've never paid for a gun with a credit card, or otherwise dipped into the family finances. If I didn't have cash on hand it was either layaway, trade or sell another gun, or leave it for the next guy. I've bought guns I didn't particularly need or want because they were underpriced and I knew I could get a good return on my investment which was then applied toward something I did want. Its worked out pretty well - I have a safe full of guns and enough overflow to need another safe pretty soon.

The other ponderable was the good-hearted civility found in this and the vast majority of threads on this fine forum.
__________________
Mornings=coffee/contemplation

Last edited by sigp220.45; 04-20-2017 at 02:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Like Post:
  #74  
Old 04-19-2017, 04:04 PM
bananaman's Avatar
bananaman bananaman is offline
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 4,724
Likes: 2,405
Liked 2,473 Times in 1,304 Posts
Default

More often than not, I make trades of firearms that I don't feel I NEED. When a trade is made it is done to better what I personally have. So, it is a good thing. I have no regrets. Bob
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-20-2017, 12:56 AM
Jim NNN Jim NNN is offline
Member
What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell What NOT to sell  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 440
Likes: 416
Liked 140 Times in 101 Posts
Default

The guns I regretted selling were guns that I got rid of for non-gun reasons - money, interest in another hobby, etc. If I get rid of a gun that doesn't interest me or isn't as good as what I'll replace it with, I don't usually regret it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I Sell It? Capt_Destro Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 31 10-01-2013 10:33 PM
Which one of these to sell? Teddydog S&W Hand Ejectors: 1896 to 1961 11 09-03-2013 04:28 PM
The one gun you would never sell DNolan The Lounge 85 08-29-2013 03:45 PM
Best way to sell? Hunter5 Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols 21 08-10-2013 12:28 AM
To sell or Not to sell?? 627PC no lock w/extras OldGrump S&W Revolvers: 1980 to the Present 1 04-21-2013 04:44 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
smith-wessonforum.com tested by Norton Internet Security smith-wessonforum.com tested by McAfee Internet Security

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 PM.


S-W Forum, LLC 2000-2015
Smith-WessonForum.com is not affiliated with Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC)