Smith & Wesson Forum

Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > >


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-12-2018, 07:12 PM
RGVshooter RGVshooter is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1,166
Likes: 1,005
Liked 1,313 Times in 580 Posts
Default Walther PPK/s 22lr.

Yup..... I bought one....

I bought one of these several years ago for the wife to learn on. She liked it, I liked it even more but then ended up selling it to upgrade the wife on a larger gun. Well to make the long story short. I bought another one... What attracted me to it was for one, it's Jame Bond looks, solid feel & robust construction. As long as you feed it quality HV ammo, it's happy. The barrel is threaded to accept a silencer or other accessory. It's gonna make a fun & cheap plinker at the range and side companion for the woods.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Like Post:
  #2  
Old 05-12-2018, 10:21 PM
BB57's Avatar
BB57 BB57 is online now
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 1,724
Likes: 763
Liked 3,620 Times in 1,126 Posts
Default

I like mine. It shoots as well as my PP in .22 LR (a British L66A1 variant) and the magazine is a significant improvement as it will reliably function with a full 10 round magazine where most PPs in .22 LR won't feed reliably with more than 8 rounds in the magazine.





Aside from the Zamak frame and slide, it's also very similar in over all design, with some differences in finish on the small parts. It also uses a barrel shroud and barrel nut like the P22, but the shroud is pressed into the frame just like the barrel on the PP.







Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Like Post:
  #3  
Old 05-13-2018, 12:42 AM
HardToHandle HardToHandle is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 30
Likes: 170
Liked 44 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Mine has been dead reliable too. Pleasantly surprised to date on how well it shoots with high velocity rounds.

Will not reliably cycle “ normal” 40gr subsonic LR rounds that I tried either but have been pretty reliable with 60gr Aguila SSS.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-13-2018, 01:04 AM
THE PILGRIM's Avatar
THE PILGRIM THE PILGRIM is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Posts: 7,655
Likes: 4,013
Liked 11,165 Times in 4,257 Posts
Default

Mine has been 100% reliability with MiniMags.
Not crazy about the double action trigger pull.
__________________
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post:
  #5  
Old 05-13-2018, 07:26 AM
Andyd's Avatar
Andyd Andyd is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 921
Likes: 870
Liked 1,743 Times in 499 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB57 View Post
I like mine. It shoots as well as my PP in .22 LR (a British L66A1 variant) and the magazine is a significant improvement as it will reliably function with a full 10 round magazine where most PPs in .22 LR won't feed reliably with more than 8 rounds in the magazine.
May I ask how many different Walther magazines you have tried to have made this statement? I have over a dozen .22 l.r. magazines for my old Zella Mehlis PP and a Walther PP Sport and have not had any issues when loading 10 rounds. The PP magazine is using the same magazine body as the Hämmerli International and I shoot a 212 with the magazines filled up with ten rounds without issues, also.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-13-2018, 11:15 AM
Dirty Harry Callahan Dirty Harry Callahan is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 284
Likes: 384
Liked 487 Times in 158 Posts
Default

I got one of these myself back in 2015, they make great little plinkers.

My only issue with them are the matte black finish on the "blued" model which is neither attractive nor durable and the heavy 17lb DA trigger. One of these days I'd like to Durablue mine to give it a more classic look.

A bit of advice though, stay away from the Walther Forums, they're biased as hell against this particular model of the gun, and thus do nothing but bash it. Worse yet is the fact that most of the folks bashing it have never so much as held one in their hands much less fired one, ergo everything they say about them is fueled by complete ignorance rather than factual first-hand experience. Furthermore, they'll outright lie about them, making outrageous claims about their slides cracking, but so far I have yet to see so much as a single report online of such a thing actually happening, and when pressed for evidence they cite early models of the Walther P22, which is a completely different firearm which predates the PPK/S .22, has long since been strengthened to prevent the slide from cracking, and best of all, based on reports I've read, such cracks only occurred as a byproduct of catastrophic ammo failure which would have damaged a Steel or Aluminum slide as well. So yeah, avoid the Walther Forums.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Like Post:
  #7  
Old 05-13-2018, 12:32 PM
Grayfox's Avatar
Grayfox Grayfox is offline
US Veteran
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Bartlett, Tennessee
Posts: 4,360
Likes: 899
Liked 7,433 Times in 2,283 Posts
Default

I have one of the newer PPK/s .22s as well. It is a good little gun and shoots well. Yep, they can be picky about ammo and the DA trigger is kind of heavy. But the darned thing is a lot of fun. Oddly enough, mine has a real liking for the cheap Remington Thunder Bolts.
I picked mine up used and pretty cheap a couple of years ago. I sorta have a thing for the Walther PP series pistols.


.380s on the top
.32s in the middel
.22s on the bottom

Last edited by Grayfox; 05-13-2018 at 12:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Like Post:
  #8  
Old 05-13-2018, 12:39 PM
CptCurl's Avatar
CptCurl CptCurl is offline
SWCA Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alleghany County, VA
Posts: 1,079
Likes: 1,625
Liked 3,311 Times in 513 Posts
Default

I have a Walther PP that was proofed in 1972. It's a really fine performer - reliable, and puts the bullets where you aim.





These are great little .22 pistols.

Curl
__________________
SWCA #2599
Curl
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Like Post:
  #9  
Old 05-13-2018, 02:20 PM
steveno steveno is online now
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Minden , Nebraska
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 9
Liked 2,378 Times in 880 Posts
Default

I had a PPK/s made by Maunrhin and imported by Interarms. it was a very good shooting pistol and I paid $286 for it new back in the middle 1980's. I also got a 380 version also. I wish I had kept them
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-13-2018, 05:53 PM
RGVshooter RGVshooter is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1,166
Likes: 1,005
Liked 1,313 Times in 580 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
Oddly enough, mine has a real liking for the cheap Remington Thunderbolts.
Dude! That's crazy because I would think twice about touching Thunderbolts again but in my PPK/s 22, they ran like a champ and didn't even sludge up the barrel like it done on other pistols.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-13-2018, 05:57 PM
RGVshooter RGVshooter is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1,166
Likes: 1,005
Liked 1,313 Times in 580 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Callahan View Post
A bit of advice though, stay away from the Walther Forums, they're biased as hell against this particular model of the gun, and thus do nothing but bash it. Worse yet is the fact that most of the folks bashing it have never so much as held one in their hands much less fired one, ergo everything they say about them is fueled by complete ignorance rather than factual first-hand experience. Furthermore, they'll outright lie about them, making outrageous claims about their slides cracking, but so far I have yet to see so much as a single report online of such a thing actually happening, and when pressed for evidence they cite early models of the Walther P22, which is a completely different firearm which predates the PPK/S .22, has long since been strengthened to prevent the slide from cracking, and best of all, based on reports I've read, such cracks only occurred as a byproduct of catastrophic ammo failure which would have damaged a Steel or Aluminum slide as well. So yeah, avoid the Walther Forums.
I was on the Walther forums before in the past when I bought my first PPK/s 22 and you're right... In fact just for giggles I went on it again just to look and in the PPK/s 22lr section the last posts were from a couple yrs ago. I guess they chased the 22 shooters away. The latest thing on their forum is now they're saying the PPK/s 22 has been discontinued. When it fact, it hasn't.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-13-2018, 08:43 PM
Steve912 Steve912 is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,293
Likes: 1,216
Liked 1,070 Times in 582 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB57 View Post


Aside from the Zamak frame and slide, it's also very similar in over all design, with some differences in finish on the small parts.
Zamak pot metal--like Ravens and Jennings??

Say it ain't so!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-13-2018, 09:09 PM
Dirty Harry Callahan Dirty Harry Callahan is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 284
Likes: 384
Liked 487 Times in 158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve912 View Post
Zamak pot metal--like Ravens and Jennings??

Say it ain't so!
Nope, the pot metal used in the infamous "Saturday Night Specials" of old was extremely brittle due to the fact that it was essentially scrap metal, and as such had tons of impurities, was extremely inconsistent in terms of composition, and had absolutely no QC.

ZAMAK is an industry standard alloy consisting of exact percentages of Zinc, Aluminum, Magnesium, and Copper. The only way it can fail is if the manufacturer didn't use enough of it, but thankfully, firearms manufacturers who use ZAMAK these days don't want to be sued into bankruptcy or become synonymous with producing dangerously unreliable firearms like Raven/Phoenix/Bryco/Jennings/etc, so they build them properly.
If any proof is necessary to convince you of the structural integrity of ZAMAK, then have a look at this...


It's only 12 minutes long, but if that's too long for you, then skip to the end when he actually shoots the Hi-Point's slide with another pistol, and not only does it withstand the force, but continues to function reliably afterwards, not bad for a $150 pistol made of ZAMAK.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-13-2018, 09:12 PM
BB57's Avatar
BB57 BB57 is online now
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 1,724
Likes: 763
Liked 3,620 Times in 1,126 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyd View Post
May I ask how many different Walther magazines you have tried to have made this statement? I have over a dozen .22 l.r. magazines for my old Zella Mehlis PP and a Walther PP Sport and have not had any issues when loading 10 rounds. The PP magazine is using the same magazine body as the Hämmerli International and I shoot a 212 with the magazines filled up with ten rounds without issues, also.
Two. Given that nice magazines sell north of $100, stock piling magazines is another area where the new PPK/S .22 has a solid advantage.


Over priced PP magazines aside, if you look at them side by side, the design improvements in the new magazine are obvious.

The new design presents the round at a higher angle, just like the Ruger MK I - IV pistols. That improves the feeding, but also reduces the chance of rim lock.



The new magazine is slightly wider at the rear, which allows the rounds to splay a bit more, which reduces the curve in the 10 round stack. That does require a slightly wider magazine. The magazine is also longer, which precludes fitting 10 rounds in a flush magazine, so the finger rest is mandatory on the PPK/S .22 LR.



Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post:
  #15  
Old 05-13-2018, 09:12 PM
THE PILGRIM's Avatar
THE PILGRIM THE PILGRIM is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Posts: 7,655
Likes: 4,013
Liked 11,165 Times in 4,257 Posts
Default

Dirty - I’ll take your word for it.
Anybody with that screen name would not pee down my back and tell me it’s raining.
Would you?
__________________
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post:
  #16  
Old 05-13-2018, 09:26 PM
SG-688 SG-688 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 645
Likes: 141
Liked 980 Times in 287 Posts
Default

Edit: I was typing while the above comparison pictures were posted, but still...


I'm the lucky owner of a 1967 PPK Dural in .22 that also works well full up, including with the longer PP/PPKs magazines. I'd have to count, but I have ten or so.

The question not answered by people with both - is there any interchangeability of magazines between the new and the original models?

Last edited by SG-688; 05-13-2018 at 09:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-13-2018, 09:58 PM
Dirty Harry Callahan Dirty Harry Callahan is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 284
Likes: 384
Liked 487 Times in 158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PILGRIM View Post
Dirty - I’ll take your word for it.
Anybody with that screen name would not pee down my back and tell me it’s raining.
Would you?
I have no reason to fib you, I'm merely speaking truth based on factual evidence.

Anyone who calls ZAMAK "pot metal" knows nothing about metallurgy whatsoever, nor do they even know what pot metal actually was and is operating under the erroneous assumption that Zinc is a low quality/brittle metal by default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG-688 View Post
Edit: I was typing while the above comparison pictures were posted, but still...

I'm the lucky owner of a 1967 PPK Dural in .22 that also works well full up, including with the longer PP/PPKs magazines. I'd have to count, but I have ten or so.

The question not answered by people with both - is there any interchangeability of magazines between the new and the original models?
The new (2013-present) PPK/S .22 magazines are not interchangeable with older models. (A new magazine will not work in an old PPK/S nor with an old magazine work in a new PPK/S .22)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post:
  #18  
Old 05-14-2018, 09:01 AM
BB57's Avatar
BB57 BB57 is online now
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 1,724
Likes: 763
Liked 3,620 Times in 1,126 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Callahan View Post
I got one of these myself back in 2015, they make great little plinkers.

My only issue with them are the matte black finish on the "blued" model which is neither attractive nor durable and the heavy 17lb DA trigger. One of these days I'd like to Durablue mine to give it a more classic look.

A bit of advice though, stay away from the Walther Forums, they're biased as hell against this particular model of the gun, and thus do nothing but bash it. Worse yet is the fact that most of the folks bashing it have never so much as held one in their hands much less fired one, ergo everything they say about them is fueled by complete ignorance rather than factual first-hand experience. Furthermore, they'll outright lie about them, making outrageous claims about their slides cracking, but so far I have yet to see so much as a single report online of such a thing actually happening, and when pressed for evidence they cite early models of the Walther P22, which is a completely different firearm which predates the PPK/S .22, has long since been strengthened to prevent the slide from cracking, and best of all, based on reports I've read, such cracks only occurred as a byproduct of catastrophic ammo failure which would have damaged a Steel or Aluminum slide as well. So yeah, avoid the Walther Forums.
I'm in agreement about the "blued" version. I opted for the plated version and the finish has held up very well.

I also agree with you about the Walther forum. I've been a member there for years and it is very collector oriented when it comes to the PP and TP series sub forum.

There is a definite pecking order with the pre-war Zella Mehlis variants being king. Oddly enough, the Walther roll marked PP pistols are preferred over the Manuhrin made versions, even though the quality is usually better on the Manuhrin pistols. From about 1953 up to 1986, Manuhrin shipped completed frames and small parts along with a forged and milled but in hardened and in roll marked slides to Walther who used an induction coil heat treatment process on the before roll marking and finishing them. As a result, the bluing on the slide and frame often doesn't match. But it's apparently all about the "final inspection" and Walther roll mark.

Obviously in that environment, a Zamak frame and slide version isn't going to be well regarded no matter how well it shoots. And God forbid any one suggests that the new pistols shoot as good as or better than the old ones.

The fact is however that it's been a long time since the last Manuhrin or Walther PP, PPK or PPK/S .22 LR pistols have been made, and there's obviously a market for them.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post:
  #19  
Old 05-14-2018, 09:08 AM
THE PILGRIM's Avatar
THE PILGRIM THE PILGRIM is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Posts: 7,655
Likes: 4,013
Liked 11,165 Times in 4,257 Posts
Default

That Walther Forum Bias exists in other areas-
Know a guy who bought a Porsche 928.
And then went to a Porsche Club Meeting.
They treated him a Leper!
They took turns explaining his ignorance and transgressions.
__________________
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post:
  #20  
Old 05-14-2018, 09:31 AM
Dirty Harry Callahan Dirty Harry Callahan is offline
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 284
Likes: 384
Liked 487 Times in 158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB57 View Post
I'm in agreement about the "blued" version. I opted for the plated version and the finish has held up very well.

I also agree with you about the Walther forum. I've been a member there for years and it is very collector oriented when it comes to the PP and TP series sub forum.

There is a definite pecking order with the pre-war Zella Mehlis variants being king. Oddly enough, the Walther roll marked PP pistols are preferred over the Manuhrin made versions, even though the quality is usually better on the Manuhrin pistols. From about 1953 up to 1986, Manuhrin shipped completed frames and small parts along with a forged and milled but in hardened and in roll marked slides to Walther who used an induction coil heat treatment process on the before roll marking and finishing them. As a result, the bluing on the slide and frame often doesn't match. But it's apparently all about the "final inspection" and Walther roll mark.

Obviously in that environment, a Zamak frame and slide version isn't going to be well regarded no matter how well it shoots. And God forbid any one suggests that the new pistols shoot as good as or better than the old ones.

The fact is however that it's been a long time since the last Manuhrin or Walther PP, PPK or PPK/S .22 LR pistols have been made, and there's obviously a market for them.
Yeah, I remember seeing you there. You may recall seeing my posts as well under the name Agent_PPKS, which I had later changed to Austin_Powers.

I lost my taste for that place after Searcher451 locked my Fort Smith PPK(/S) FAQ once I finally started defending myself from the good ol' boys who only posted in the thread to blatantly insult me. Apparently it was okay for them to harass me, but when I called them out by name for it that just went too far.
I had an Admin unlock it a year or so later so that I could update it with new info, but beforehand I had posted a thread on the main TP/PP Forum where I got the usual heckling and negative responses from the usual suspects, and that ultimately proved to be the last straw.

Hopefully one of these days someone will come along and start a forum for actual fans of Walther products rather than a collector's forum for elitist old men who only like the classics.

Last edited by Dirty Harry Callahan; 05-16-2018 at 01:46 PM. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post:
  #21  
Old 05-14-2018, 07:35 PM
BB57's Avatar
BB57 BB57 is online now
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 1,724
Likes: 763
Liked 3,620 Times in 1,126 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Callahan View Post
Yeah, I remember seeing you there. You may recall seeing my posts as well under the name Agent_PPKS, which I had later changed to Austin_Powers.

I lost my taste for that place after Searcher451 locked my Fort Smith PPK(/S) FAQ once I finally started defending myself from the good ol' boys who only posted in the thread to blatantly insult me. Apparently it was okay for them to harass me, but when I called them out by name for it that just went too far.
I had an Admin unlock it a year or so later so that I could update it with new info, but beforehand I had posted a thread on the main TP/PP Forum where I got the usually heckling and negative responses from the usually suspects, and that ultimately proved to be the last straw.

Hopefully one of these days someone will come along and start a forum for actual fans of Walther products rather than a collector's forum for elitist old men who only like the classics.
I still drop in there to see what's going on maybe every 3 or 4 months. I can't recall the last time I posted anything tough.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-14-2018, 07:43 PM
BB57's Avatar
BB57 BB57 is online now
Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 1,724
Likes: 763
Liked 3,620 Times in 1,126 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PILGRIM View Post
That Walther Forum Bias exists in other areas-
Know a guy who bought a Porsche 928.
And then went to a Porsche Club Meeting.
They treated him a Leper!
They took turns explaining his ignorance and transgressions.
The 928 is a good example. As a front engine, water cooled with a focus on greater luxury than the 911, it was sure to tick off the Porsche pure sports car fan boys.

But the fact remains that it had a great deal of appeal to people who wanted something more comfortable and less quirky than a 911, and it stayed in production for almost 20 years.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-14-2018, 11:39 PM
nutsforsmiths nutsforsmiths is offline
SWCA Member
Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr. Walther PPK/s 22lr.  
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Western Washington
Posts: 1,179
Likes: 79
Liked 407 Times in 145 Posts
Default

Here's the one 22 PPK/s I own. It was made in 1975. A lot of fun to shoot and like others have said, it shoots great using MiniMags.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Like Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Walther Model PP .22LR Caliber smitholdtimer Firearms & Knives - Other Brands 1 07-10-2017 02:41 PM
What's this stainless Walther TPH .22lr worth ??? shooboy Firearms & Knives - Other Brands 36 03-26-2015 12:13 PM
SOLD: Walther TPH Stainless .22LR & Walther PPK (Interarms) mckits GUNS - For Sale or Trade 0 01-11-2012 09:30 PM
SPF:Walther TPH Stainless .22LR mckits GUNS - For Sale or Trade 2 08-25-2011 08:22 AM
WTB: Walther PP, PPK, PPK/S series .22LR RayGT3 WANTED to Buy 3 11-12-2010 04:52 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
smith-wessonforum.com tested by Norton Internet Security smith-wessonforum.com tested by McAfee Internet Security

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.42 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© S-W Forum, LLC 2000-2018
Smith-WessonForum.com is not affiliated with Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC)