Smith & Wesson Forum

Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > Smith & Wesson Rifles and Shotguns > Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Notices

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Dedicated to the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Old 05-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W?? Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W?? Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W?? Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W?? Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W??  
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W??

If you are brave enough to step up to bat...

Just wondering if you would be willing to give members more insight on:

Blue springs?
OOB?
Should I proactively send in my flawless MP for Blue spring upgrade?
future models? (since ammo doesn't appear to be dropping in price)

And any interesting info about the production and Manufacturing process of the 15-22
Old 05-11-2010, 01:13 PM
US Veteran
Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W?? Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W?? Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W?? Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W?? Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W??  
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yea that aint happening. i wouldn't if i did. you would be a target of the highest order by the crazies
Old 05-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eztarget View Post
yea that aint happening. i wouldn't if i did. you would be a target of the highest order by the crazies
come on man, we need to encourage these guys to speak out dude... "Give up the goods".
Old 05-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Liked 20,623 Times in 5,958 Posts

I think they are limited to Name, Rank and Serial number. Otherwise known as "Updated to Latest Specs".
Old 05-11-2010, 02:19 PM
US Veteran
Liked 43 Times in 17 Posts

I tripped and fell into some elephant poop once . Would you like to know anything about Africa .
Old 05-11-2010, 02:26 PM
US Veteran
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by borntoraisehogs View Post
I tripped and fell into some elephant poop once . Would you like to know anything about Africa .
good point. i wonder if the S&W receptionist is a member here. she could give us the skinny...
Old 05-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry guys, me and my wishful thinking.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W?? Do we have any members of this forum that work for S&W??  
Liked 4,513 Times in 1,932 Posts

Some years ago, I spent two weeks at the factory LEO armorer's school, got lots of hands on experience and left with my manual and tools. I asked many questions of the instructors and employees outside of what we were being taught and sprung for a number of evening meals just talking that talk. Found out that although many employees are gun guys, there are many that are not and consider their work as a trade job. I doubt you will ever find someone on this forum give themselves up as a factory employee because they would be bombarded with continuous questions as well as having their answers challenged. I know that I have given some tips on here over the years only to be challenged by someone that read a book, watched a video or knows a "gunsmith".
Old 05-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Liked 53,023 Times in 16,535 Posts

I've never worked for Smith and Wesson, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder13 View Post
I've never worked for Smith and Wesson, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
I just saved a boat load on my car insurance by switching to geico
Old 05-11-2010, 08:04 PM
US Veteran
Liked 394 Times in 129 Posts

I am an employee of Shooboy Tools, got any questions for me ??? Shoo
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 PM

Liked 54 Times in 17 Posts

I don't work for S&W but I help pay their salary.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:35 AM
US Veteran
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I HAVE PICTURES of me not working at Smith and Wesson.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Banned
Liked 25 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken158 View Post
Found out that although many employees are gun guys, there are many that are not and consider their work as a trade job.
I know the feeling. Before I retired, I was a machinist for Kellogg's in Battle Creek. People were always asking me about cereal and corporate decisions and all sorts of questions that I had no way of--or interest in--knowing.

Somehow I got a feeling that people who live in Milwaukee really don't know any more about beer that anyone else, either.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:16 PM
S&W Historian
Liked 11,327 Times in 2,891 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohtar View Post
I just saved a boat load on my car insurance by switching to geico
I hope not they and Progressive are anti-gun, big time!!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 06:25 PM
US Veteran
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder13 View Post
witty and 1st. i say you win the prize!
Old 05-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Liked 19 Times in 11 Posts

I know this guy who went to school with a dude that dated this chick that lives around the corner from this other guy who's brother isn't a S&W employee.... but he plays one on TV.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:12 PM
Liked 2,901 Times in 932 Posts

My wife worked at the Holton Maine plant before I met her for a week or so till one of the bosses offered her a nice clean inspection job If she would sleep with him. That was the end of working for S&W she was going to file charges but Holton being a small town with very little work at the time she thought better of it.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Liked 20,623 Times in 5,958 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
I know this guy who went to school with a dude that dated this chick that lives around the corner from this other guy who's brother isn't a S&W employee.... but he plays one on TV.
LOL... dang... I had to read that twice before I got it...
Old 05-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Liked 53,023 Times in 16,535 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooboy View Post
I am an employee of Shooboy Tools, got any questions for me ??? Shoo
Who's the CEO ?
Old 05-13-2010, 05:50 AM
US Veteran
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoppo View Post

what he should have said is -

I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude! But I don't work for S&W
- Kirk Lazarus. kinda..
Old 05-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

edited....

Last edited by kilo6echo; 08-20-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Tags
gunsmith, s&w, smith and wesson