Smith & Wesson Forum

Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > >
Forum Register Expert Commentary Members List

Old 05-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Liked 10,182 Times in 3,358 Posts
Arrow *** 15-22 Specific CLASSIFIEDS ***

This thread will be for 15-22 Specific Classifieds. If you have a new or used 15-22 or item for sale that is 15-22 specific or regularly used with a 15-22, such as a stock, optic, rail accessory, tool or operating part for the rifle, you may post it for sale here.

All ad posts will be contained in this one Sticky Thread. Do not post for sale items elsewhere in the 15-22 Forum.

Only 1 post per seller. Maximum 5 items for sale in the post. Post item(s) for sale with a complete description, pics if available (thumbnail only) and sales price. Do not post links to live auctions or other Forums.

You MUST have your options set in your User CP to accept Private Messages.

If you have a sale pending Edit your ad to advise accordingly. Delete the entire post when sales are complete.

If you are interested in an item for sale or wish addition information Private Message the seller. DO NOT POST REPLIES OF ANY KIND IN THIS THREAD.
This thread is for posting of for sale items only.
No other postings are allowed. No exceptions.

You MUST have your options set in your User CP to accept Private Messages.

Use of this thread is a service for the participating membership. This is a service for regular members. Members who manufacture accessory items are allowed an ad while participating in the Forum Vendor program.

If this endeavor becomes overly troublesome, we will cease allowing ads here, and they will then have to be placed in the regular classified sections.

We strongly advocate adherence to ALL firearms laws at ALL levels- Federal, State, and Local.

We Reserve the right to delete any ad, at any time, for any reason.

The attitude of “caveat emptor” must be assumed here. That means: “may the buyer beware”. The S&W Forum is not responsible for, nor a guarantor of, any ad presented here.

We Recommend that you list your STATE, either in your ad or your Profile data to appear on screen. It matters a lot on shipping and local laws.

If you have unresolvable issues or disputes PM the forum staff. Do not bring disputes or issues of any kind to the discussion Forums.

You agree to save HARMLESS the S&W Forum, its owner, and The Staff, for any injury suffered as a result of any transaction occurring here in these ads.

Violation of these rules, or the spirit of these rules can lead to loss of Classifieds access.

We reserve the right to modify The Rules at any time without notice.

By posting or participating in a thread here, you are AGREEING to these RULES and Terms.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 08-22-2012 at 08:23 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post:
Old 07-31-2015, 06:47 PM
Liked 33 Times in 21 Posts
Default For sale - geissele G2S trigger

new geissele g2s trigger...$125.00 shipped, OBO

Last edited by straightshooter47; 08-15-2015 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-20-2015, 07:32 AM
Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Default Black Spider Optic (Spikes Tactical) Micro Red Dot with Mount

Black Spider Optic (Spikes Tactical) Micro Red Dot with Mount - $123 Shipped

I’ve been running two of these for a few months on my AR and my 15-22 and am really impressed so far. I like that they come ready to use with a mount, AAA battery, and Installation tool. I’ve Taken the optic through a 500 round carbine class and the Black Spider dot ran great and never lost zero. This is an AR specific micro red dot with mount included. I liked it so much I grabbed a few extra to help spread the word. Below is the specs and a quick blurb from their website.

Black Spider Optics

“Black Spider LLC (Spike’s Tactical) introduces the new Black Spider Red Dot Sight. Fits Picatinny M1913 standard rail systems. We are bringing to market an affordable AR15 optic that is durable and uses common AAA batteries. Made in the same factory as Vortex.”

• Ambient Light Filter
• Allen Key
• Center Height 1.5"
• Lower 1/3 Cowitness
• AAA Battery
• 3 MOA Red Dot
• Nitrogen Purged
• Rubber Bikini Cover
• 1x Maginification
• 1 Year Replacement Warranty
• Weight 6.6 oz

Paypal or USPS Money Order Preferred, and will ship to the lower 48. PM me with any requests or questions.

Thanks, Sam
Attached Thumbnails
-bso-front-jpg   -bso-rear-jpg   -bso-buttons-jpg   -bso-what-comes-box-jpg  
Old 09-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts

Tacticool22 Threaded Barrel Shroud for 1/2-28 TPI - 6 Inches

used. in great shape.

$30 shipped via USPS priority mail.

This is for a threaded barrel.

----From the website:----
This barrel shroud is designed specifically for barrels threaded 1/2-28 and up to 3/4" diameter. They are protected with a black hard coat anodized finish. Anodized to Type III Mil-Spec for a long service life. Our military items are anodized at the same facility at the same time, and are 100% designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
This barrel shroud screws onto your threaded muzzle. It takes the place of your flash hider or muzzle brake. These are for the 1/2-28 threaded muzzle, up to 3/4" diameter.
Black hard coat anodized finish.
Anodized to Type III Mil-Spec.
Does not lengthen the barrel.
Takes the place of your flash hider or muzzle brake.
Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.

Last edited by Chowser; 10-14-2015 at 12:06 PM. Reason: 101415-price drop
Old 11-01-2015, 09:19 AM
Liked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Do you still have the barrel shroud?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Old 11-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default WTS: Plinker Tactical charging handle & KNS pin set

I have a new and never used Plinker Tactical charging handle and a set of New KNS pins for the 15-22. I bought a 15-22 new and installed both into right away and its sat in my safe since. I removed the handle and pins after I decided to sell the rifle. They have zero use on them.

Asking $50.00 shipped for the charging handle and $24.00 shipped for the pin set.

Funds can be by discreet PayPal or a USPS MO

Please send all questions to me directly at

Last edited by kx4019; 11-11-2015 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Both sold

1911, 22lr, aimpoint, airsoft, carbine, compensator, eotech, extractor, handguard, hogue, lock, model 16, mp15, parkerized, polymer, s&w, scope, scroll, shroud, smith and wesson,, solvent, tactical, trademark, weaver