Smith & Wesson Forum

Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > Smith & Wesson Rifles and Shotguns > Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22
Forum Register Expert Commentary Members List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 01:05 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to horn-tail Send a message via Yahoo to horn-tail
Default Black Gun Magazine?

are there any good black gun mags out there that have some good articles
Old 07-07-2010, 06:26 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why does it have to be black?

What if it's multi-colored?
Old 07-07-2010, 06:39 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Our State Legislature says black guns are "evil and icky"

Cliff
Old 07-08-2010, 12:37 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to horn-tail Send a message via Yahoo to horn-tail

lol, i used to have a subscription years ago but ive forgotten the name of it, its basically for Ar15 rifles
Old 07-17-2010, 09:49 PM

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default Tactical Weapons magazine

There is an every other month pulication that I think is pretty good call Tactical Weapons. Even has a column by "Gunny". Here is a link. Scroll down and on the left side you will fine a box to click on called Subscribe.

Tactical-Life.com Tactical Weapons

The last issue I got I picked up at WalMart. USA list price is $7.95 per magazine. Hope that helps.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:02 AM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

"shooting illustrated presents: The American Rifleman Guide To Black Rifles". I don't know if they offer it any more but I frequently use some old copies I have laying around as a resource and are hands down the best resources for ar info. Go to your local bookstore, i.e. Barns & Knoble, Hastings, etc. Some of the larger chains magazine sections have some great reading from sources you've never heard of. Also, gun tests is a great publication. Not just for ar platforms but tons of expert knowledge from unsponsered writers that have no obligation to stretch the truth. Guns n ammo was my mag of choicce until I found this gem. Gun Tests the consumer resource for the serious shooter. AWSOME!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:20 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfSwiss View Post
There is an every other month pulication that I think is pretty good call Tactical Weapons. Even has a column by "Gunny". Here is a link. Scroll down and on the left side you will fine a box to click on called Subscribe.

Tactical-Life.com Tactical Weapons

The last issue I got I picked up at WalMart. USA list price is $7.95 per magazine. Hope that helps.

Thanks HalfSwiss, I really like that site

Tags
223, rifleman, scroll, tactical