Smith & Wesson Forum

Go Back   Smith & Wesson Forum > Smith & Wesson Rifles and Shotguns > Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22
o

Notices

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Dedicated to the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Old 08-08-2013, 03:02 AM
Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs? Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs? Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs? Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs? Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs?  
Liked 378 Times in 165 Posts
Default Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs?

My 15-22 has been most happy when using Blazer ammo. The majority of the 15,000+ rounds through it have been Blazers. But, I don't remember the last time I was able to buy some. I guess Homeland Security bought all of the .22 ammo in the United States. I am glad my stash of ammo is still hovering around 7,000 rounds because I have become very stingy as of late and I am not giving any away anymore. Sorry my good friends. But, my ammo has become off-limits, like my wife is.

SIDE NOTE:
I just had a good laugh at the fact that someone is selling two 525 packs of .22 Blazers on Gunstroker (gunbroker.com) with a starting bid of $175! I used to buy them for 15.99. Geez, what a low life. My list of places to not to buy from is getting longer every day. I would list some of them, but it would make this post way too long.
The Following 3 Users Like Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs? Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs? Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs? Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs? Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs?  
Liked 75 Times in 53 Posts

I sure would like to know also. I'm put a case on back order earlier this year but have not heard a thing from them.

I did buy a case in November before the madness started. Should have bought 2 cases.

I will be glad when they come back in stock.

Bill
Old 08-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Liked 608 Times in 322 Posts

I hope it comes back soon.

I'm down to a box and a half.

I still have federal and cci tac, but prefer plinking with the blazer.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:37 AM
US Veteran
Liked 1,922 Times in 1,129 Posts

Don't you know China is taking it in return for some of our debt. Gonna sell it back for a higher price to recoup their losses.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Liked 380 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdnagle View Post
Don't you know China is taking it in return for some of our debt. Gonna sell it back for a higher price to recoup their losses.
Yikes! I have only found 1 525rd box so far this year. Seriously Sad...
Old 08-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs? Where the heck are CCI's Blazer value packs?  
Liked 17 Times in 7 Posts

I want the 50 round boxes and I want them by the case (100 boxes)
The only blazers I have found lately is in a local gun store (gouger) at $17.00 a box of 50 (not 525)
Old 08-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Liked 439 Times in 233 Posts

I find it odd that some suppliers such as Remington and Eley always seem to be available, but others like Blazer seem pop once in a blue moon.

No doubt, a lot of it has to do with production capabilities, but it really seems odd that some types can't be found for long periods of time. Everyone is cranking out rounds as fast as they can so where are all the Blazer packs?
Old 08-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Liked 244 Times in 153 Posts

Maybe the CCI lines are being dedicated to other ammo for now, like the Mini-Mags, AR Tactical, and other premium lines...?
Old 08-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Liked 1,043 Times in 621 Posts

They are right next to the Fed 525 bulk pack which is the most elusive ammo out there. I am beginning to think they both went extinct since I haven't seen any since last year. All I can say is good luck with your search.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Liked 439 Times in 233 Posts

Yep, the Fed 525 is another one that hasn't been seen in a while. I don't even see my favorite, the Fed Automatch 325 round packs, all that much either.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Liked 1,431 Times in 655 Posts

What about the Fed 550rd (brown box).

Now thats even harder to find than the Fed 525rd (blue box).
Old 08-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Liked 82 Times in 49 Posts

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any Blazers since last December! Dunham's used to sell them on the "Sunday & Monday Specials" ... 2 boxes for $32...man, those were the days!
Old 08-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Liked 102 Times in 85 Posts

I have had Blazer on backorder with Brownells since January. In April they said they might get some this summer. Not looking good.
The Following User Likes This Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Liked 333 Times in 176 Posts

Haven't seen them in a good while, I just been buying those Winchester M22 and CCI mini mag's found a really good deal from a guy that lives about 30 miles to the east of me where I live 3 days ago so I bought all of them.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

I also saw the writing on the wall back in November and bought 6 bricks of Blazers, but have already used half, as I didn't figure the insanity would last this long.

I've been hitting my usual places and always get told that I just missed a couple dozen or so 100 round boxes sold at ridiculous prices.

All I've been able to get the last 9 months is 9mm & .45 ACP, not a speck of .22 LR, let alone the 15 -22's favorite chow, Blazers...
Old 08-10-2013, 04:39 AM
Liked 75 Times in 53 Posts

i'm just wondering how much the price will be jacked up when they do show up.

Bill