Finally made it to 1000...time to take stock of this enjoyable journey with my beloved 15-22
My upgrades/additions and fixes so far as i near completion of my wish list.
- Barrel Shortened to 12.25 inches.
- Hiperfire 24C trigger installed.
- MTC Viper connect 3-12x32 with weaver strap mounts.
- Tandemkross 'Game changer' Compensator
- Magpul BAD lever.
- Magpul EMR.
- Magpul MOE buttstock.
- KNS pins
- BAD *** ambi safety.
- Plinker Tactical Charging Handle.
- Hogue grip w/storage.
- Angled Triji'CON' RMR sight. (China copy)
- Magpul AFG.
- GoGUN Gas Pedal.
- VQ extractor.
- CAA sling mount.
- Velcro added to receiver extension to take the wobble out of the stock and to either side of the front take down lug to stop the slight lateral wobble between upper and lower.
- 'Keith's Tactical' bolt release stabilising washers
- Cord wrap around receiver extension to stop breath from fogging scope
I would like to thank everyone who has helped me source parts, without you lots of this would not have been doable and most of you on the forum for the wonderful advice and guidance that you have freely given and has been gratefully received. You know who you are!
The last stage is to swap out the handguard as soon as funds allow..and when i finally settle on 'the one'. Then she will be done!
Until then i am happy to just keep shooting this wonderful, enigmatic rifle for many more years to come. I LOVE THE 15-22.
This 1000th post was brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood GhostMutt, with a special guest appearance by my pet GhostMantis