View Single Post

Old 08-11-2009, 08:21 PM
US Veteran

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Last Teusday I was on my way home from the Doctors Office. I was 12 miles from my town, was in a hurry to get home so I could use my own toilet!!! I'm on a wide open 2 lane road with a posted 55 MPH speed limit, no one behind me no one in front of me, I'm doing about 70 MPH. I come over a rise in the road and see a County Mounty traveling right at me. I see him pull over to the shoulder, no lights yet. I hit my brakes and pulled over to my shoulder, waived in acknowledgement to the Officer as I passed him. He pulled around behind me with the lights on. By the time he got to my window, I already had my licenses, registration and proof of insurance card in hand ready for him.

Officer: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Me: For Speeding.
Officer: How fast were you going?
Me: About 70!
Officer: He nodded and said I got you at 71! What is your hurry?
Me: I'm comming home from my doctors office, here is a copy of the Lab work sheet for tommarrows test, and I'm trying to get home before I ***** my pants!
Officer: I'll be right back and went to the squad car. He came right back, handed me my credentials and said "I'm going to give you a warning, so be carefull!" and he walked away!
Me: I made it home without messing up my pants!

Honesty & Understanding!