View Single Post

Old 08-25-2009, 05:26 PM

Liked 20 Times in 11 Posts

The only reason to own a handgun in Canada is 1- for the purpose of targetshooting, wich means you must belong to a registered shooting club, and are allowed only to travel from shooting range to your residence. 2- you are allowed to carry a firearm if you are a wildlife photographer,miner/prospector,work in the forestry field and trappers.You only can discharge your firearm if you are endangered of your life from wildlife etc. etc.
We are very much restricted in the use of handguns here in Canada, please don't take your rights there in the USA for granted, fight tooth and nail to keep and bear arms.We here in Canada are sick and tired of Liberal taking away our guns a little at a time.I have a saying criminals will not obey any law only the law abiding citizen follows these as we are of no danger to the public, therefore the goverment will only take my guns away from me in my dead cold hands, and start a war they will not be able to stop if this day comes to fruition.regards your northern neighbor and allie!!!
The Following 2 Users Like Post: