View Single Post

Old 09-10-2009, 01:38 PM

Liked 2,082 Times in 606 Posts

Yes, they work perfectly, and I know because there are several M-27 and M-28 revolvers around that have been "legalized" in just this way.
However...I don't want to have to do that to Phil's unless it's "change it or lose it". I have an old clunker NOW in my possession that has the right markings to pass any "home inspection".
Should be no need to touch Phil's.

Now, if Mexico actually destabilizes to the point that it's TIME TO LEAVE (and that's possible. Things are getting pretty bad down here as the Government trips over itself trying to screw things up more than they already are.), THEN I would have to make the swap.

With a permit to "leave the country for competition" I could transport the gun to the U.S. line -- or Canada by plane I suppose -- and just never come back. The original barrel would have to make it's way out overland, but that would be easy. The package wouldn't be large enough to present "shipping problems" if you know what I mean.

Mexico's really got problems at the moment, and there is no way the current administration here can address them. They are simply too pompous and stupid to be able to make the complex moves required. The change you were all promised up there might happen here first, and it might as not be a "Chavez-style change". We can only hope that things turn-around, but with the current pack of morons in power, well...we'll have to wait and see.
The Following User Likes This Post: