View Single Post

Old 10-05-2009, 06:18 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 774 Times in 375 Posts

Lawyers shmoyers. Money talks BS walks. It's that simple. If they can gather back in those who have left them for Ruger and other such places, they will. It's all about the benjamins. The fact is, they know they are hemmoraging money to their competition. Why else did they bring back the classic series?

One or two screwed up states won't be the rule, but rather the exception to their bottom line, and they will do what is most profitable for them.

I don't know if it will happen or not, but we can only hope that they took off the old brown earmuffs, and are starting to see the light.
Somone ealier made a point about Smith selling to a lot of uninformed consumers, and I think that is at least partially true, judging from what I see happening at the gunshops. Still, that doesn't mean they are stupid consumers. They are hearing things about all of the "issues" with Smith, Ruger, etc., and are coming to forums like this in record numbers to learn. The word is getting out about the locks and such. I hear first time buyers asking about it. If it was such a secret, or only known to those of us here on the forum, how are they hearing about it?