View Single Post

Old 10-30-2009, 04:11 PM

Liked 425 Times in 184 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag312 View Post
My son spent some time at the Santa Clara County Jail in California, and he told me that about half the inmates were illegal aliens. Because of political correctness, no one was supposed to ask them if they were legal residents. After they do their time, these criminals are let back out on the streets to victimize us again. Read my mind, because the language I want to use is not allowed on this forum.

Years ago I came up with an idea to deal with these criminals and save the state a lot of money. I proposed that illegal aliens who commit felonies and anyone committing a gang-related crime be sent out of state to a penal system that would cost the state less money. I proposed Russia. Surprisingly, someone in a previous Democratic administration thought it was not a bad idea. He went to the Russian Embassy in Washington DC and asked what they thought about the idea and how much they would charge to board our criminals. The Embassy thought about $150 a month per inmate would be a fair price, but the inmate would be subject to Russian law. In a Russian prison, inmates are expected to work. They don't play basketball, they don't lift weights in the gym, and they don't sit on their butts in the library reading books. For food, they get watery fish soup, sometimes with a little rice, and a piece of stale bread. They also get a lot of fresh air and snow, so it is almost like a winter vacation at a fat farm. According to my son, a lot of inmates in the local jail sure could stand to lose a lot of weight. If an inmate escapes, he is hunted down and his body is brought back to the prison as an example for any other inmates that may have ideas of leaving the prison early. I think it is a good idea, the Russian Embassy was not opposed to the idea, it would save the State of California a lot of money, and I would expect that a large segment of California society would be either behaving themselves or getting the heck out of town.

I had another idea for these criminals inspired by a certain Romanian national hero named Vlad Tepis or Vlad Dracol. It involved a sharp pointed stick, but some people said we can't do that anymore.
For higher offenses? I like this idea.