View Single Post

Old 11-09-2009, 12:18 AM

Liked 19 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitesite View Post
Mike~

I'm so glad that we were able to compile some interesting results for others to view. Thanks so much for your help!

I've been re-thinking the Longshot load you sent, and how we can actually see what it would "look like" from a snubbie instead of from a 4" service revolver.

I'm going to borrow my father-in-law's stainless 2" J-frame and get "the one photo" that I think a lot of us really want to see. I know I certainly do!

Your load development for a 135-gr Gold Dot @ 1000-fps from a snubbie looked so promising from a 4" gun. I am really amazed at how small the flash signature was. If it holds up with a 2" than you may have just found a near perfect load for many of us!

Since I still have four examples left, I'll either capture the moment with my FIL's steel snub OR I will get the photo using my own Airweight 442.

Best Wishes,

Dave (nitesite)
THANKS!!! As I said in the beginning, seems like a great load, if not "perfect" as you put it. I am excited to see it out of a 2". You guys both do great work, and are a tremendous help to us all.

Nitesite, please PM me your address info because I would be more than happy to send you loads to test.... specs given beforehand of course