View Single Post

Old 11-22-2009, 06:26 AM
SWCA Member
Absent Comrade

Liked 1,383 Times in 254 Posts

Bob,

I have owned 2 sets that didn't have Rubies in the eyes, I think they are correct with or without. One of the sets above (the 5th set) I added the rubies as I have a friend who owns a pawnshop and she gave me the rubies at no cost.

John,
Thanks for the compliment, I got a new camera a few months ago and actually read the users manual We sure missed you in Tulsa. Stay safe you hear!!!

Bob,
I am still looking for a set of K-Frame Steerheads that are marked with the Roman Numeral. I think they were done in much smaller quantities so are seen far less. I had hoped the set you got on the Model 15 was one but I can see what you are talking about. They are gorgeous either way. Thanks for showing them.

Ed,
No I didnt pull the string on the Registered Magnum as R.P. was asking way too much in my opinion for a cut barrel gun. I tried though believe me I tried. I would love to see one of those Kornbrath engraved guns. It would make the engraving on mine look sick I'm sure.

2152hq,
I would guess that the engravers and carvers for W&K were Mexicans but that is just a guess on my part. thanks for sharing.

Last edited by Dan M; 11-22-2009 at 06:37 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: