View Single Post

Old 11-26-2009, 10:36 AM
US Veteran

Liked 1,127 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tell Sackett View Post
To represent things in the proper light of the topic, I think the discussion went more like "Don't do it arbitrarily without regard to powder charge."

This is a misrepresentation of the original discussion and is meant to take advantage of the fact that the other individual isn't here to defend themselves.

Both cowardly and dishonest. I think that will shine through though and folks will not be mislead.

The fact that you have posted this irresponsible thread PROVES the other person's perceived opinion of you. You just can't be told you are wrong and humbly take it.

Reminds me of a line from a movie, Toy Story: "You are a sad, sorry little man and you have my pitty!"

Tell Sackett, I am not sure to whom you direct this statement. Maybe I missed something along the way.

If for G4F, I know he has maintained for quite awhile that COL given in reloading manuals are a guide only. Useful? Yes, but a guide only. He also stated that this is so.

I know I don't follow that COL recommended in my reloading manual to the letter because in my semi 45 acp, they are too long. Won't work in the magazine. So, I have to seat them deeper. However, I do reduce the powder charge a tad.

To use the term "Cowardly and Dishonest", generically, like you did is wrong. You shud pinpoint the person with whom you take issue.

Then let's have a learning discussion.